How to Enroll For FBN Bank Verification Number [How-To-Do-It-Yourself]. In this post, I will show you how to enroll for First Bank of Nigeria Bank Verification Number (BVN) yourself. It is quite simple and stress-free.
Table of Contents
What Is Bank Verification Number (BVN) Number?
Your BVN is an 11 digit number and it acts as your universal ID in all commercial banks in Nigeria. The Central Bank of Nigeria implemented this Biometric Identification System within the industry to curb illegal banking.
Why You Should Get your BVN?
Listed below, are vital reasons why you should be enrolled for Bank Verification Number (BVN). Because we are committed to ensuring that all your banking transactions are seamless, we urge you to get you BVN for the following reasons:
- Security – Your BVN ensures that your account is protected from unauthorized access
- Speed – Fast-track services at FirstBank branches when you transact with your BVN
- Ease Tracking – Your BVN allows you to track all your transactions in any bank
How to Enroll For FBN Bank Verification Number
To register for FBN Bank Verification Number, BVN, you need to:
- Fill and submit the BVN enrollment form. The form can be gotten at any FirstBank branch or you can download it here.
- At the point of submission you will need to provide a valid means of identification, which could be any of the following:
- International Passport
- Drivers’ Licence
- Voters’ Registration Card
- National ID Card
- Click here to view branches for BVN enrollment on saturdays.
For Diaspora Customers
For OIS Centres
- BVN Enrollment form which can be downloaded from here Or picked up at our center
- Valid ID: Nigerian International Passport, Nigerian National ID Card or Nigerian Driver’s License
- One recent passport photograph
- Enrollment fee.
Would you want update from us when Firstbank Recruitment will commence? Then use the comment box below to drop your emails. Its totally free.