How to Create JAMB Online Profile | Guideline and Procedure
How to Create JAMB Online Profile | Guideline and Procedure. Procedure for create Joint Admission and Matriculations Board (JAMB) online profile for FREE!
You can also
You need to create a profile on the Joint Admission and Matriculations Board (JAMB) E-facility portal before you can be able to access the portal to carry out any action.
- NDLEA Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form Portal www.ndlea.gov.ng
- Unilorin Recruitment 2018/2019 Form | Apply Ongoing University of Ilorin Vacancies
- Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment Portal www.fedcivilservice.gov.ng
- Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment 2018/2019 Form Portal www.Prisons.gov.ng
- Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2018/2019 customs.gov.ng/jobs/joblistings.php
- First Bank Recruitment 2018/19 Form | 10 Vacant Positions Today
- Technology Distributions Limited 2018/2019 Latest Jobs | Apply Here
- Stresert Services Limited Recruitment 2018/2019 | Apply Here
- AB Microfinance Bank Recruitment 2018/2019 Form Portal www.ab-mfbnigeria.com
- Nigeria Top 100 Highest Paying Companies / Agencies [LIST]
Actions such as, printing of JAMB result slip, printing of admission letter, application for correction of data, checking of admission status, admission regularization and so on.
- Go to http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/ValidateeMail.
- Supply the required information.
- Finally create your profile by clicking on ‘Verify e-Mail‘ button.
After successful creation, you will have to check your email for JAMB verification mail and do the needful.
Kindly use the SHARE buttons below to inform others please