How to Apply for 2018/2019 University of Abuja Post UTME Screening
How to Apply for 2018/2019 University of Abuja Post UTME Screening.
Before commencement of registration, a Candidate is required to have his/her JAMB/ UTME registration number and O’Level examination qualifying details handy with the respective results check scratch card details before proceeding to commence this application.
Table of Contents
University of Abuja Post UTME Screening Application Procedure
- Visit the University of Abuja 2018 Post-UTME Screening Portal www.uniabujautme.com/putme and create your profile.
- To create your profile, fill the opened form as follows:
- Input your JAMB/ UTME registration number.
- E-mail Address (Username)
- Phone number
- Create a Password.
- Click [Proceed]
- Make your payment by Clicking on the “[Proceed]” button. Kindly note that you shall be re-directed to the Remita payment platform.The only acceptable payment option is by ATM.
ATM Payment Procedure:
- Click [pay to proceed icon]
- Select card type (Master Card, Verve Card etc)
- Upon Confirmation, click proceed
- On unified payment-Enter card details and click OK
- Authentication SMS will be sent to your phone
- Enter the OTP number received and click submit
- After making the payment, go back and log to the university of Abuja site- www.uniabujautme.com/putme with your username (JAMB/ UTME registration number) and password
See Jobs You can apply for Below:
- NAICOM Recruitment 2018/19 Application Portal www.naicom.gov.ng
- GE Nigeria Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form & Portal | GE Nigeria Jobs
- Federal Government Recruitment 2018/2019 | See 300 Vacancies | How to Apply
- Rivers State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- Filling Station Jobs in Enugu State 2018/2019 – Apply Here
- Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria 2018 Vacancies
- Banking Jobs in Asaba, Delta State 2018/2019 | See 30 Jobs for Bankers Here
- Government Secondary School Teacher Jobs in Lagos | Teaching Vacancies in Lagos
- MTN Nigeria Job Vacancy for Manager, CVM Analysis & Insights | Apply Here
- Action Against Hunger Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form
- ExxonMobil 2018/2019 Graduate Trainee Program Recruitment Form
- Jobs in Benue State 2018/2019 For Graduates and Non Graduates
- Shell Recruitment 2018/2019 For Graduates – See How to Apply Here