Hilton Worldwide 2018/19 Recruitment | AC/Refrigeration Technician Needed
Hilton Worldwide 2018/19 Recruitment | AC/Refrigeration Technician Needed. AC/Refrigeration Technician needed at Hilton Worldwide. The position role includes, but is not limited to, assisting in the execution of planned preventive maintenance and break down maintenance and actively participate in the renovation projects. The ideal candidate should possess Bachelor’s degree or HND.]
Job Title: AC/Refrigeration Technician.
Job Location: Abuja.
- An AC/ Refrigeration technician is expected to maintain and perform preventative and corrective maintenance on all refrigeration or air conditioning equipment.
- As an Engineering Team Member, you would also be called when needed to multi-task in other sections.
What will I be doing?
An AC/Refrigeration Technician will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Assist in the execution of planned preventive maintenance and break down maintenance and actively participate in the renovation projects.
- Visually assess the safe and efficient maintenance and operation of all air-conditioning and refrigeration equipment in hotel relating to chillers, air handling unit, fan coil units, ventilation, exhaust systems, freezers, cold rooms, refrigerators, ice machines and bar equipment
- Perform Equipment repairs and maintain parts inventory.
- Enter repairs on logbook and maintain records of all refrigerants used.
- Multitask in other sections when called upon.
What are we looking for?
An AC/Refrigeration Technician serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follows:
- Bachelor’s degree or HND
- At least 2 years of work experience.
- Strong work ethic
- A passion for delivering great customer service
- Ability to work without close supervision and within established time frames
- Ability to multi-task in other sections.
NB; Application Deadline: Not Specified.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below: