Hilton Worldwide 2018/19 Recruitment for AV Technician
Hilton Worldwide 2018/19 Recruitment for AV Technician. AV Technician needed at Hilton Worldwide. The position role includes, but is not limited to, seting up audio visual equipment in guest room as may be required by the guests expressly stated in the function sheets on a daily basis. The ideal candidate should possess Bachelor’s degree or HND.
Table of Contents
Job Title: AV Technician.
Job Location: Abuja.
- An AV Technician is expected to set up, repair and maintain all audio/visual equipment, services and procedures to guests to ensure a quality experience.
- As an Engineering Team Member, you would also be called when needed to multi-task in other sections.
What will I be doing?
An AV Technician will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Set up audio visual equipment in guest room as may be required by the guests expressly stated in the function sheets on a daily basis.
- Attend to guests’ rooms to fix faulty TVs, sound systems and any other audio visual related equipment. Repair audio visual equipment in the work shop as may be assigned by the supervisor.
- Meet with customers to review event orders and any changes, issues and or problems as appropriate to ensure delivery of quality product.
- Maintain relations with outside audio-visual contractors, audio-visual equipment and personnel as appropriate to meet customer’s needs. Assist other sections in the department.
What are we looking for?
AV Technicians serving Hilton brands are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Bachelor’s degree or HND.
- 2 years of work experience
- Ability to read, write and speak English.
- Communication skills required to provide information and associated services to management and guests.
- Ability to multi-task in other sections.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below: