Gtbank Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form www.gtbank.com
Gtbank Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form www.gtbank.com. Are you looking banking job in Nigeria. Very soon you will be able to fill the online recruitment form as Gtbank Recruitment 2018/2019 form is going to be out. The bank has its own recruitment portal i.e. www.gtbank.com. So go to this official recruitment portal and get full job updates.
Table of Contents
- 1 Gtbank Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form www.gtbank.com
- 2 Requirements for GTBank Employment Online 2018/2019 @ www.gtbank.com
- 3 Application process for Gtbank Recruitment Form 2018/2019
Here is Guaranty Trust bank PLC Recruitment 2018 Update
The bank has not taken any decision on recruitment. Every year many graduate pass candidates get an opportunity to work in this bank.
Update on GTBank Recruitment For 2019 is Here
You will see GTBank’s Employment Guide 2018/2019 and how to successfully submit your online application form
Requirements for GTBank Employment Online 2018/2019 @ www.gtbank.com
All online sign-ups must be made only through the Gtbank career page.
You can apply for sub-positions.
– Guaranty Trust bank graduate trainee program
– Guaranty Trust bank entry level recruitment
– Guaranty Trust bank experienced staff recruitment for young Nigerian students looking for I.T placement
If you want to work with the Gtbank, you will need to learn more about Gtbank and how they relate to the customer.
Application process for Gtbank Recruitment Form 2018/2019
Our initial program (PEL) criteria are described in detail below.
The Candidate must:
- Possesses Higher National Degree or University degree in relevant fields respectively.
- Completion of National Youth Service Corps is a mandatory and possesses a NYSC certificate.
- Complete WAEC/ NECO with at least 5 credits, including math and English, no more than two (2) sittings.
- It must not be more than twenty-six (26) years.
Here are five-step procedure for recruitment below:
Step 1: Computer Based Test
If you qualify, you will be asked to complete a computerized assessment that includes questions of reasoning; abstract reasoning, verbal reasoning, history/current events, logical reasons, and interpretation of data. The assessment helps us determine if you have the skills to succeed in the role of Guaranty Trust Bank.
Step 2: Interview
After a successful assessment, you will be invited to an informal conversation with a member of the Human Resources team, where you will need to provide proof of qualifications/accreditation credentials relevant to auditing. You may have to write an essay whose details will be communicated during the discussion.
Step 3: Panel Interview
The next step in this process is a panel-based interview. Candidates must demonstrate key skills and present the quality and skills required by the Bank
- Julius Berger Nigeria Fresh Recruitment 2018/2019 | Apply 6 Positions
- BRISIN Recruitment Form Portal www.Brisin.gov.ng | BRISIN Job Vacancy
- Coca-Cola Company Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form
- Reckitt Benckiser Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form – Apply Here
- LASU Recruitment 2018/19 Form Portal | Apply Lagos State University Recruitment
Step 4: Final interview
This step involves an individual conversation with a senior management member. In addition to competence-based questions, candidates must demonstrate their knowledge of the industry and the passion needed to work in the Guaranty Trust bank.
Step 5: Training on the Job
Candidates who successfully complete the final interview will be offered at our Four Month Degree Program (ELP). Participants here are trained and tested on the practical, social and technical aspects of the banking sector. The bank will later absorb successful candidates.
If you want to join the Guaranty Trust Bank, please sign up for existing vacancies or submit your resume to check by filling out the registration form on the bottom link.
For more details about Gtbank Recruitment 2018/2019 visit www.gtbank.com