Graduate Executive Financial Planner at Cornerstone Insurance Plc
Graduate Executive Financial Planner at Cornerstone Insurance Plc. Cornerstone Insurance Plc is the first insurance company in Nigeria to provide customers with an online platform for insurance transactions.
Little wonder why Cornerstone Insurance Plc. was adjudged as the ‘Best Use of IT in Insurance Service’ 2013, by the Financial Technology Magazine and also Lagos Chamber of Commerce and Industry Awards for ‘Best Online Insurance Company of the Year’ 2015 to name a few.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Executive Financial Planner
REF. No: EFP 003
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers State
- Ability to Communicate through email with the client and the Company and regular sales target attractions.
- To be trained and become an Insurance Specialist with performance within the next 12 months.
- Minimum of 12 Months experience with proven Production records from a recognize Financial Institution. (Experience from an Insurance company will be an added advantage).
- Minimum of B.Sc/HND in any discipline from a recognize University/ Higher Institution.
- Must possess an NYSC or Exeption Certificate.
- Attractive salary base Allowance, Sales Commission and financial negotiations.
Application Closing Date
10th September, 2018.
See other Jobs You can apply for Below:
- 42 Teaching Job vacancies in Lagos State
- Secondary Schools Teaching Jobs in Port Harcourt, Rivers State
- Primary School Teaching Jobs in Port Harcourt, Rivers State
- Rivers State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- Delta State Hospitals Management Board Job Recruitment
- Midwestern Oil and Gas Company Limited Recruitment 2018/19 Application Form
- Banking Jobs in Asaba, Delta State 2018/2019 | See 30 Jobs for Bankers Here
- Government Secondary School 2018/2019 Teacher Jobs in Lagos State
- KPMG Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment 2018/2019
- CBN Recruitment 2018/19 | cbn.gov.ng | Apply Central Bank of Nigeria Job Vacancy
- ExxonMobil Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form for Graduates
- Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital Recruitment 2018/19 (23 Positions)
- Shell Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their attached Application and Recent Resume/CV stating Position and reference by email to: email@example.com
Send Application and Recent CV in hard copy stating Position and Reference Number by Hand Enveloped to:
C/O District Manager (Meghomo Andrew F.)
Cornerstone Insurance Plc
180 Aba Road Port Harcourt,