Ghana Customs Service Recruitment Application Form 2018 www.gra.gov.gh
Ghana Customs Service Recruitment www.gra.gov.gh: Ghana Customs Service, Custom Recruitment 2018, Ghana Customs Service Recruitment guide, How to apply for Ghana Custom Service latest vacancy online – full procedure and requirement involved. See more details below;
Ghana Custom Service (GCS) Recruitment has been anticipating in the country till date, I have received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the Ghana Customs Service (GCS) Recruitment form. Most of the popular questions they ask usually goes like this;
- Is the Ghana Customs Service Recruitment form out?
- Where can I obtain the Ghana Customs Service Recruitment form?
- I need Ghana Customs Service Recruitment updates, etc.
- When will Ghana Customs Service (GCS) Recruitment start?
- How can I apply for Ghana Customs Service Recruitment 2018/2019?
This page will enlightened on all you need to know about Ghana Customs Service (GCS) 2018 Recruitment. Stay focus and read through.
About the Ghana Customs Service.
The Customs Division is responsible for collection of Import Duty, Import VAT, Export Duty, Petroleum Tax, Import Excise and other taxes.
The Customs Division also ensure the protection of revenue by preventing smuggling. This is done by physically patrolling the borders and other strategic points, examination of goods, and search of premises, as well as documents relating to the goods.
As a front-line institution at the country’s borders, Customs Division also plays a key role in surmounting external aggression and maintains the territorial integrity of Ghana. Customs Division is part of the country’s security network.
Notice on Ghana Customs Service Recruitment
IMPORTANT! Currently, Ghana Customs Service Recruitment 2018 is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons for full time appointments to the following positions in the Nigeria Customs Service.
Important! The minimum qualifications for interested applicants are SSCE/NECO/GCE/NCE/ND /HND/BSC/ Applicants applying as man (SUPERINTENDENT CADRE) and women (SUPERINTENDENT CADRE) must be between 18 and 35 years of age.
SSCE/NECO/GCE/ND/HND/BSC. or any relevant certificates from reputable and approved government institutions/organisations.
N/B: Ghana Customs Service (GCS) Recruitment portal 2018 is not yet enable for successful application. DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the recruitment is on.
N/B: Male applicants must not be less than 1.68 metres tall while female applicants must not be less than 1.65 metres tall.
More information on Ghana Customs Service Recruitment Application Form
APPLICATION STARTING DATE: Online Registration for the Ghana Customs Service Recruitment 2018 will start soon.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE: All applications for the Ghana Customs Service Recruitment 2018 closing date is not yet announced.
See Top Frsc News You Should not Miss to read Today Below:
- Frsc Shortlisted Candidates 2018/2019 | See List Here
- FRSC Summary Data Page 2018 – See How to Print For Your Recruitment Here
- NCR Corporation Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form
- UBA Entry Level Recruitment 2018/19 Application Form
- Rovedana Limited Recruitment Application Form
- List of Candidates Invited for 2018 FRSC Aptitude Test
- Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) Recruitment Application Form
- FRSC Past Questions and Answers (Free Download) – PDF
- See Jamb Exams for FRSC (Federal Road Safety Commission) Recruitment 2018 Guide Here
See Other Guide Below:
- Frsc CBT Centres for 2018 Recruitment Screening is Here – See Now
- FRSC Jamb Exams Guide for (Federal Road Safety Commission) Recruitment 2018
- DSS Recruitment – See Department of State Service Form Here – www.dss.gov.ng
See Related Jobs
- DSS Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Recruitment
- NEITI Recruitment
- Sure-P Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Dssc Recruitment
- Inec Recruitment
How to Apply for Ghana Customs Service Recruitment 2018.
Interested candidates are to always visit here or the Nigeria custom service recruitment website @ www.gra.gov.gh to know when the form comes out eventually.
Applicants are to complete application form free of charge and print out the following documents;
The Ghana Customs Service statutory functions can be broadly classified into two main categories namely, core and other functions:
(i) Collection of Revenue i.e. Import and Excise Duties and Accounting for same.
(ii) Prevention and suppression of smuggling.
Ghana Customs Service Recruitment Entry Qualifications:
(1) Suitably qualified candidates must SSCE/NECO certificates with credits in not less than four (4) subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
(2) Applicants must also have General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level and Credit in four (4) subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
(3) Applicants must be physically and mentally fit. And must not have a criminal record.
(4) Applicants with any form disabilities should not apply.
What’s your take on this? I urge you to use this same opportunity to share this information across to others using our Facebook, twitter or Google+share button below.