Germany Embassy Recruitment for Drivers – Apply here
Germany Embassy Recruitment for Drivers: This is to inform the general public that the Embassy of the Federal Republic of Germany is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates for the position of: Drivers. Explore below;
Table of Contents
The Embassy of the Federal Republic of Germany is recruiting to fill the position of: Driver. The position is located in Abuja. Interested candidates should possess a Secondary School Education with 3-5 years work experience.
Job Title: Driver
Start Date: Starting as soon as possible
- Transport of Staff members, official visitors and guest;
- Running official errands (e.g. dispatch, paying bills);
- Safely and responsibly performing all official tasks using official vehicles;
- Taking account of all available information on road conditions, accessible routes and locations;
- Helps with transporting goods and administration matters;
- Maintaining/Cleaning official cars,
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements
- Secondary School education;
- Good knowledge of English language, basic German knowledge would be of advantage;
- Holder of a valid driver’s license (preferably class 0 or E); expertise to operate bullet-proof cars would bean asset;
- 3-5 Years’ work experience as a driver with references;
- Familiar with the city and outskirts;
- No major accidents in the past 3 years;
- Ability to work in a team, flexibility as well as high reliability;
- Good manners and a neat appearance;
- Discipline and punctuality;
- Willingness to work extra-tours if necessary;
- Non-smoker will be preferred;
- Experience/qualified as mechanical engineer would be an advantage;
- Previous experience of above mentioned duties is preferable.
- Contract conditions and compensation are based on the standard employment agreement for non-diplomatic staff at the German Embassy.
- Full-time job (40 hours per week).
- Duration of contract: The contract will be limited for the period of 12 months with an option for extension.
- Applicants who are not Nigerian citizens must have a valid residence and work permit.
Application Closing Date
30th March, 2019.
How to Apply for Embassy of Germany Recruitment Form.
Please submit applications via e-mail only including:
- Cover letter explaining your motivation and qualification for this position (max. 1 page)
- CV with passport picture
- Copy of school certiflcates
- Copy of driver’s License
- References from past employment (if applicable)
- Copy of passport and residence/work permit (if applicable).
- Only complete applications will be considered. No acknowledgment of receipt will be sent.
- Should you be considered for this position, the German Embassy will contact you for an interview.
- Please note that the Embassy of the Federal Republic of Germany cannot invite every applicant for an interview due to the typically high number of applications.
- We look forward to receiving your application and thank you for your consideration,