GE Nigeria Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form & Portal | GE Nigeria Jobs
GE Nigeria Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form & Portal | GE Nigeria Jobs. GE Nigeria 2018, How to Apply for GE Nigeria Massive Recruitment in Nigeria for graduate and non-graduate online. Kindly read through the article below and check-out the guidelines on application details online for free without charges.
Table of Contents
2018 GE Nigeria Recruitment form. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How can i apply for GE Nigeria recruitment 2018/2019?
- Where can i obtain the 2018 GE Nigeria form?
- Is the GE Nigeria 2018 recruitment form out?
- When will GE Nigeria recruitment start?
- I need GE Nigeria updates, etc.
- Is GE Nigeria recruitment real for 2018 etc.
- GE Nigeria application deadline 2018/2019.
Keep reading this article as you would find answers to the above queries.
We are recruiting to fill the following vacant positions below:
♦ NYSC Intern Recruitment
♦ West Africa OTR Finance Leader
♦ Liquid Mud/ Bulk Plant Supervisor
♦ Clinical Education Specialist, CT
♦ Petroleum Engineer
♦ SPC Regional Services Manager
See Other Related Posts Below:
- Npower 2018 Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce 2018 Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy 2018 recruitment
- Nigerian Army 2018 Recruitment
- Nddc 2018 Recruitment
- MTN Nigeria 2018 Recruitment
- Nigerian Prisons 2018 Recruitment
- Nigerian immigration service 2018 Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs 2018 Recruitment
- Nigeria Police 2018 Recruitment
- DSS 2018 recruitment
- NAFDAC 2018 Recruitment
- FRSC 2018 Recruitment
- Dangote 2018 Recruitment
- Shell 2018 Recruitment
General Qualifications and Requirements for GE Nigeria Recruitment 2018
Applicants applying for the GE Nigeria recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be a computer literate.
Hot Recruitment in Nigeria You Can’t Miss
- Federal Government Recruitment 2018;
- EFCC Recruitment;
- NPower Recruitment;
- NIA Jobs in Nigeria;
- DPR Recruitment;
- NNPC Recruitment;
- Total Nigeria Recruitment;
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment;
- Nigerian Police Recruitment;
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment;
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment;
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2018;
- Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment 2018;
- Nigerian Custom Service Recruitment;
- Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria;
- Top Companies in Nigeria that are Recruiting Massive Intake this Month;
- Shell Recruitment APplication Form;
- How to Apply for SSSand DSS Recruitment in Nigeria;
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Apply Online
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about GE Nigeria Recruitment 2018, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide.