Apply for FUTA 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Form
Apply for FUTA 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Form. Federal University of Technology, Akure, FUTA postgraduate admission application form for the 2018/2019 academic session is now on sale.
EXPOSE YOUR BUSINESS TO THE WORLD. CLICK HERE TO LEARN HOW
Table of Contents
The Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2018/2019 academic session postgraduate programmes (Postgraduate Diploma, Masters and Ph. D Programmes) admission.
All candidates must possess at least five (5) ‘O’ level credits as required in relevant disciplines and must include credits in English Language and Mathematics.
(i) Postgraduate Diploma (PGD)
(a) A first degree in the relevant discipline.
(b) Higher National Diploma (HND) of at least Lower Credit level or its equivalent in the relevant or related discipline.
(c) Professional qualifications acceptable in the University, such as ACA, AIB, ACCA, ACIS, or equivalent for the Postgraduate Diploma in Computer Science only.
(ii) Master of Agric. Technology/Master of Engineering/Master of Technology (M. Agric. Tech./M. Eng./M. Tech.) (a) A good Bachelors degree of at least Second Class Lower Division of The Federal University of Technology, Akure, in the appropriate discipline.
(b) A good Bachelors degree from other recognized Universities, in the appropriate discipline.
(c) Higher National Diploma of at least Lower Credit level and in addition, the candidate must have a Postgraduate Diploma (at Upper Credit level) in the appropriate discipline.
(iii) Master of Philosophy (M. Phil.) For M. Phil. in advertised discipline, a good M. Tech. degree or equivalent is required in the relevant discipline.
(iv) Doctor of Philosophy (Ph. D)
(a) A good Masters degree in the appropriate discipline with a CGPA of 3.50 and/or 60% minimum average score.
(b) Any other qualification approved by Senate.
- Npower 2018 Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce 2018 Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy 2018 recruitment
- Nigerian Army 2018 Recruitment
- Nddc 2018 Recruitment
- MTN Nigeria 2018 Recruitment
- Nigerian Prisons 2018 Recruitment
- Nigerian immigration service 2018 Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs 2018 Recruitment
- Nigeria Police 2018 Recruitment
- DSS 2018 recruitment
- NAFDAC 2018 Recruitment
- INEC Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Registration Form
- Nestle Nigeria 2018 Recruitment
- Dangote 2018 Recruitment
FUTA Postgraduate Admission – Methods of Application.
- Candidates should process their application on-line at the University’s website (http://portal.spgs.futa.edu.ng/) using the e-tranzact method with payment made to the School of Postgraduate Studies account.
- Application forms for postgraduate programmes are sold for N20,000.00 (Ph. D), N20,000.00 (Masters), and N20,000.00 (PGD) only
- Go to PG Portal and verify the payment on the link for “Application payment” using the Confirmation code from the bank
- Click on the Application Form link to fill the form
Note: Application payments can be made nationwide at any bank branch that is on etranzact platfom. Please note that you do not need any account number to pay for the Application Form, just indicate on your teller that you want to pay for FUTA Postgraduate Application Form.
Non–FUTA graduates should ensure that the official transcript from their Institutions is directed to the address below using the transcript label in the application form and indicating the target Department of study) latest six (6) weeks from the date of this advertisement:
SCHOOL OF POSTGRADUATE STUDIES ATTN: DEPARTMENT OF…..…….
THE FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY,
P.M.B. 704, AKURE,
ONDO STATE, NIGERIA.
Opening and Closing Dates for Application: Application forms will be available for completion for eight (8) weeks beginning from Monday, 8th October, 2018.
For more information on
• Available Programmes
• Duration of Programmes
Interested candidates should follow this link https://portal.spgs.futa.edu.ng/tabpane/user_login_page.php?pageTag=3676d55f84497cbeadfc614c1b1b62fc to apply
Kindly use the SHARE buttons below to inform others please