FUOYE Acceptance Fee Payment 2018/2019 and Registration Procedures
FUOYE Acceptance Fee Payment 2018/2019: Federal University, Oye-Ekiti, FUOYE acceptance fee payment and registration procedures for the 2018/2019 academic session newly admitted candidates. FUOYE admission acceptance fee is N40,000.
Table of Contents
This is to inform all the candidates offered provisional admission into the Federal University Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) undergraduate programmes, for the 2018/2019 academic session, that the management of the institution has announced the amount they are required to pay as acceptance fee, procedure and deadline for the payment.
How to Pay & Register FUOYE Acceptance Fee Online
Important Note: All Registration Exercise are Strictly Online and no Examination will be required at any time.
You are required to accept this Offer on or before 7th November, 2018. Details of registration procedure are as follows:.
Once “Admission Offer” is accepted, an account will be created for automatically on the undergraduate Portal and a password change will be required.
Note that your initial password is “password”, provide any desired password of your choice in the new password fields to change your password. [Note: Ensure to choose password you can remember.] Note: An Email containing the details of your new account setup will be sent to your mail for future reference incase you forget.
Once password is changed successfully, you will be prompted to login again using your JAMB RegNo and your newly created password.
Your profile details will pop-up for you to confirm and validate your information. You will be allowed at this point to change your passport if you desire to change it.
Note: Ensure to use a valid email Address and Phone Number. Frequently check this mail for updates and information from time to time
After updating your information, a confirmation link will be sent to your email box provided. Logon to your E-mail and click on the account activation link.
Upon account validation you will be required to pay a non-refundable sum of Fourth Thousand Naira (N40,000.00) only as Acceptance Fee
After payment of Acceptance fee, Print Out your Admission Letter and get the under listed documents ready for screening:
- Admission letter (coloured)
- POST UTME Screening Registration/result Slip
- Acceptance Fee receipt
- Two passport Photographs
- One Office Flat file
- Photocopy of UTME 2018 Result Slip
- Photocopies and Original copies of O’level results uploaded during the screening exercise
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age
- Medical Certificate from FUOYE Health Services Unit
Once your screening is completed log on to the portal to print out your Screening Certificate for onward Registration
- Do not pay school fees until you have been screened accordingly.
- Failure to follow the afforementioned instructions is strictly at your own risk.
- If at anytime you seek clarification, send an email and clearly state your registration Number in all your mail accordingly to: email@example.com or use our online Chat support system.