FUAM Admission List 2018/2019 Academic Session
FUAM Admission List 2018/2019 Academic Session. The Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi (FUAM) 2018/2019 academic session admission list is out. The admission list contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the university’s various first degree programmes.
How to Check FUAM Admission List.
The Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi (FUAM) that was only accessible on JAMB portal has now been uploaded on the university’s website. Follow the procedure below to check your FUAM admission status on the school webiste:
- Go to FUAM admission status checking portal @ http://entry.uam.edu.ng/checkadmission/.
- Enter your JAMB Number in the appropriate column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Status’ to know your FUAM admission status.
Notes to admitted candidates:
- Successfully admitted candidates are to click here to Pay their Acceptance Fee. Follow the steps to proceed to make payments online or in the bank. Print the Invoice or copy the RRR and visit the nearest bank of your choice. Write the RRR on the teller. Request to make payment for University of Agriculture Makurdi using Remita.
- After making payment, click here to complete your admission acceptance process. Print your admission letter and acceptance letter, then go for screening.
- Also login to the JAMB CAPS Portal to accept/reject the offer – JAMB CAPS Portal 2018 | How to Accept/Reject Admission Offer.
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your FUAM admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to FUAM admission list for the 2018/2019 academic session.