FRSC Recruitment Portal www.recruitment.frsc.gov.ng
FRSC Recruitment Portal www.recruitment.frsc.gov.ng. FRSC recruitment 2018 application registration guide is what this page is all about. FRSC Recruitment Portal. Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2018/2019 and How to Apply Online. Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2018… Nigeria Federal Road Safety Corps, FRSC recruitment form and guide 2018/2019 – Get Federal Road Safety Corps recruitment 2018 application form, requirements, qualifications, guidelines and updates for free here online.
FRSC Recruitment Portal www.recruitment.frsc.gov.ng.
The Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) has commenced recruitment process as approved by the Federal Government of Nigeria, the Corps said in a statement on Monday.
Bisi Kazeem, the FRSC spokesperson, said an online portal has been opened to receive applications from suitably qualified candidates for employment into the various cadres of the Corps. These include: Officer cadre, Marshal Inspectorate (MI) cadre, and the Road Marshal Assistant (RMA) cadre. The recruitment will occur nationwide.
Mr Kazeem said candidates are expected to possess first degrees from recognised institutions, NYSC discharge certificates, and must not be more than 30 years of age.
For the Marshal Inspectorate cadre, he explained that there are three subcategories namely, Marshal Inspector I (MI-I), Marshal Inspector II (MI-II), and Marshal Inspector III (MI-III). According to him, the requirements for MI-I are Higher National Diploma (HND) from recognised institutions, NYSC discharge certificates, registered nurse and midwife, and must equally not be more than 30 years of age.
The requirements for MI-II are Nigeria Certificate of Education (NCE), Registered Nurse or Registered Midwife. Applicants to this cadre must not be more than 28 years of age. For MI-III, Applicants must possess National Diploma (ND), Community Health Extension Workers Certificate (CHEW), and must equally not be more than 28 years of age.
Application into the category of RMAII requires a minimum of five credits in SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB and must include Mathematics and English Language. For RMAIII, the requirement is a minimum of three credits in SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. Applicants into the two categories of RMAs must not be more than 27 years of age.
He said that artisans and traders equally fall into the same categories of RMAs, however, they must possess a minimum of four passes in SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB, have trade test or other professional certificates, valid class of drivers licence (for drivers and bikers), and must not be more than 28 years of age.
Mr Kazeem said applications to any of the above-listed cadres will be done through FRSC website (www.recruitment.frsc.gov.ng), and shortlisted candidates are expected to come along with a printout of their forms as well as the acknowledgement slip for screening.
The official said the exercise attracts no fee, and applications must be submitted within six weeks of the publication of the advert. All enquiries should be directed to 122 (toll free line), 08077690361, 08077690362, or [email protected]
Requirements for the recruitment are contained in the advertisements in some national dailies signed by the Deputy Corps Marshal (Admin and Human Resources).
How to Apply FRSC Recruitment 2018 on Portal.
Interested applicants are expected to visit the FRSC Recruitment Portal (www.recruitment.frsc.gov.ng) to apply. See Application details here.
In February 1988, the Federal Government created the Federal Road Safety Commission through Decree No. 45 of the 1988 as amended by Decree 35 of 1992 referred to in the statute books as the FRSC Act cap 141 Laws of the Federation of Nigeria (LFN). Passed by the National Assembly as Federal Road Safety Commission (establishment) Act 2007. The functions of the Commission generally relates to:
- Making the highway safe for motorists and other road users.
- Recommending works and devices designed to eliminate or minimize accidents on the highways and advising the Federal and State Governments including the Federal Capital Territory Administration and relevant governmental agencies on the localities where such works and devices are required, and
- Educating motorists and members of the public on the importance of discipline on the highway.
In particular the Commission is charged with the responsibilities for:
- Preventing or minimizing accidents on the highway;
- Clearing obstructions on any part of the highways;
- Educating drivers, motorists and other members of the public generally on the proper use of the highways;
- Designing and producing the driver’s license to be used by various categories of vehicle operators;
- Determining, from time to time, the requirements to be satisfied by an applicant for a driver’s licence;
- Designing and producing vehicle number plates
- The standardization of highway traffic codes;
- Giving prompt attention and care to victims of accidents
- Conducting researches into causes of motor accidents and methods of preventing them and putting into use the result of such researches;
- Determining and enforcing speed limits for all categories of roads and vehicles and controlling the use of speed limiting devices;
- Cooperating with bodies or agencies or groups in road safety activities or in prevention of accidents on the highways;
- Making regulations in pursuance of any of the functions assigned to the Corps by or under this Act.
- Regulating the use of sirens, flashers and beacon lights on vehicles other than ambulances and vehicles belonging to the Armed Forces, Nigeria Police, Fire Service and other Para-military agencies;
- Providing roadside and mobile clinics for the treatment of accident victims free of charge;
- Regulating the use of mobile phones by motorists;
- Regulating the use of seat belts and other safety devices;
- Regulating the use of motorcycles on the highway;
- Maintaining the validity period for drivers’ licences which shall be three years subject to renewal at the expiration of the validity period; and
In exercise of the functions, members of the Commission shall have power to arrest and prosecute persons reasonably suspected of having committed any traffic offence.
- frsc recruitment portal 2018
- frsc portal
- frsc recruitment 2018
- www.frsc.gov.ng portal
- frsc recruitment 2018/2019
- frsc recruitment requirement
- frsc drivers licence
- frsc recruitment 2017/18