recruitment.frsc.gov.ng – How to Apply FRSC Recruitment Form
recruitment.frsc.gov.ng – FRSC Recruitment Form. Federal Road Safety Recruitment Form & Portal. The Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC), the Lead Agency in Road traffic administration and Safety Management in Nigeria, latest job recruitment. Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for full employment into the vacant positions below at Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC).
Table of Contents
recruitment.frsc.gov.ng – How to Apply FRSC Recruitment Form.
This is to inform the general public that the Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) recruitment form is out and applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified applicants for the FRSC Recruitment form recruitment.frsc.gov.ng.
FRSC Recruitment Requirements.
Applicants must be:
- Nigerian by birth
- Not be less than 18 years or more than 30 years old in 2018 (35 years will be considered for medical Doctors)
- Be single
- Not less than 1.68 metres for male and 1.63 metres for female in height
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 metres for men only
- Be physically and mentally fit for paramilitary activities
- Produce a certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment, be of good character, and must not have been convicted of any criminal offenses
Applicants Must Note that:
- Computer literacy and possession of valid drivers licence shall be an added advantage
- Any certificate or qualification not declared or tendered at the time of recruitment process cannot be subsequently presented for career progression in the corp
- Anyone found to have submitted false document would be disqualified and prosecuted
- Double entries would be disqualified
- Shortlisted applicant would be required to take a computer-based examination to be conducted by JAMB
- Shortlisted applicant would be required to undergo drug test with the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA)
- Shortlisted candidates are expected to come along with a print out of their forms as well as the acknowledge
- This Exercise attract no Fee.
The Federal Road Safety Corps is a Para-mililtary organization and the Lead Agency in Road traffic administration and Safety Management in Nigeria. The Corps is desirous of recruiting young, vibrant, intelligent and technologically driven individuals in its march towards becoming a world class organization.