FRSC 2018 Recruitment Screening Physical Assessment
FRSC 2018 Recruitment Screening Physical Assessment. FRSC recruitment screening and physical assessment – The management of the Federal Road Safety Commission (FRSC) has released the schedule for its 2018 recruitment exercise screening and physical fitness assessment.
The Federal Road Safety Commission (FRSC) recruitment exercise screening and physical fitness assessment would be conducted in all the state capitals from from Monday 24 to Saturday 29 September, 2018.
You May Also Like;
- Federal Civil Service 2018/2019 Recruitment
- NEITI Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Registration Form
- NAIC Recruitment 2018/2019 Registration Form
- Code of Conduct Bureau Recruitment 2018/2019 Registration Form
- CPC Recruitment 2018/2019 Registration Form www.cpc.gov.ng
- Rivers State Civil Service Recruitment 2018/2019 Form | Apply 20 Positions
- NNPC Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Registration Form | Registration Guide
- NHIS Recruitment 2018/19 Application Registration Form
- Zenith Bank Recruitment 2018/2019 for Graduate Trainee and Non-Graduates
- INEC Adhoc Recruitment 2018/2019
- CBN Recruitment 2018/19 | cbn.gov.ng | Apply Central Bank of Nigeria Job Vacancy
Mr Bisi Kazeem, the FRSC Public Education Officer, advised applicants to check their email used for submission of the applications on September 19 for information on the exercise. The email information shall contain the venue, date, time of screening and required items to be taken along for the exercise.
All shortlisted applicants are to come with the summary data page earlier received and email notification slip which shall admit them to the screening venue.
Any candidate without the printout of the summary data page and notification slip for the phase of the exercise would not be admitted into the venue.
Kindly use the SHARE buttons below to inform others please