FRSC Recruitment JAMB List of Successful Candidates
FRSC JAMB Shortlisted Candidates 2018/2019: FRSC CBT Aptitude Test List Of Successful Officer And Marshal Inspectorate Applicants. Here, you’ll find the FRSC Recruitment JAMB List of Successful Candidates for 2018 recruitment exercise.
Table of Contents
This is to inform all candidates who participated in the Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) 2018 recruitment exercise and have written the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Computer-Based Aptitude Test Examination that the results of successful candidates will soon be released.
Candidates are required to check their GMAIL or YAHOO MAIL Address used during the registration exercise for possible update about the next phase of the recruitment. All shortlisted candidates whose name appeared on the first batch will take part in a mandatory screening exercise which involves certificates/credentials verification, medical and physical fitness tests.
Please note that the Federal Road Safety Commission will never ask you to pay anything to get shortlisted. Successful candidates are advised to bring the under-listed items for the screening exercise:
- Educational/Academic certificates;
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age;
- Duly completed Guarantor’s Form;
- State of Origin Certificate;
- Two (2) recent passport photographs;
- Candidates who fail to bring along the documents listed above will be disqualified;
- Please note that any alteration on the documents will attract outright disqualification.
How to Check FRSC JAMB Shortlisted Candidates 2018
Applicants should visit the Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) official website/portal using the guide below; Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the Final Interview.
- Visit Recruitment portal on (https://frsc.gov.ng/career/)
- Enter your application number to confirm if you are selected.
- Click on the attached PDF document to view your name.
Note: Please be informed that the FRSC Aptitude Test Result has not been released, candidates should check their E-mail and this site frequently for the next stage of the recruitment exercise.
TRENDING JOB VACANCIES THIS WEEK!
- Npower 2018 Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce 2018 Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy 2018 recruitment
- Nigerian Army 2018 Recruitment
- Nddc 2018 Recruitment
- MTN Nigeria 2018 Recruitment
- Nigerian Prisons 2018 Recruitment
- Nigerian immigration service 2018 Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs 2018 Recruitment
- Nigeria Police 2018 Recruitment
- DSS 2018 recruitment
- NAFDAC 2018 Recruitment
- INEC Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Registration Form
- Nestle Nigeria 2018 Recruitment
- Dangote 2018 Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form Portal www.ndlea.gov.ng
- Unilorin Recruitment 2018/2019 Form | Apply Ongoing University of Ilorin Vacancies
- Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment Portal www.fedcivilservice.gov.ng
- Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment 2018/2019 Form Portal www.Prisons.gov.ng
- Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2018/2019 customs.gov.ng/jobs/joblistings.php
- First Bank Recruitment 2018/19 Form | 10 Vacant Positions Today
- Technology Distributions Limited 2018/2019 Latest Jobs | Apply Here
- Stresert Services Limited Recruitment 2018/2019 | Apply Here
- AB Microfinance Bank Recruitment 2018/2019 Form Portal www.ab-mfbnigeria.com
- Nigeria Top 100 Highest Paying Companies / Agencies [LIST]
Stay updated by subscribing to Mediangr.com via Email. Please share this information across to your friends and family using Facebook, Twitter or Google+ share button.