FRSC: Artisans & Tradesmen Job Federal Road Safety Corps
FRSC Artisans & Tradesmen Job Federal Road Safety Corps. Artisans and Tradesmen needed at Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC), Nigeria. The ideal candidate must Nigerian by birth, not less than 18 years or more than 30 years old in 2018 and should possess a minimum of 4 passes in SSCE (WAEC/NECO) or NABTEB.
FRSC: Artisans & Tradesmen Job Federal Road Safety Corps.
Job Title: Artisans and Tradesmen.
Job Location: Nationwide.
Artisans and Tradesmen may apply under this category. Those applying for the posts of Computer Operators, Drivers, Mechanics, Motorcycle Riders, Electricians, Instrumentalists, Tailors, Plumbers, etc must possess the following:
- A minimum of 4 passes in SSCE (WAEC/NECO) or NABTEB.
- Trade Test and or other professional Certificates.
- Drivers and Riders must have the appropriate class of Driver’s Licence.
- Candidates must not be more than 27 years of age.
Applicants must be:
- Nigerian by birth
- Not be less than 18 years or more than 30 years old in 2018
- Be single
- Not less than 1.68 metres for male and 1.63 metres for female in height
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 metres for men only
- Be physically and mentally fit for paramilitary activities
- Produce a certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment, be of good character, and must not have been convicted of any criminal offenses
Applicants Must Note that:
- Computer literacy and possession of valid drivers licence shall be an added advantage for all cadres
- Any certificate or qualification not declared or tendered at the time of recruitment process cannot be subsequently presented for career progression in the corp
- Anyone found to have submitted false document would be disqualified and prosecuted
- Double entries would be disqualified
- Medical and allied professionals must possess current practicing licenses
- Higher Diploma (HD) and Diploma obtained from the university would not be accepted
- Shortlisted applicant would be required to take a computer-based examination to be conducted by JAMB
- Shortlisted applicant would be required to undergo drug test with the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA)
- Shortlisted candidates are expected to come along with a print out of their forms as well as the acknowledge
- This Exercise attract no Fee.
Apply Before: 9th July, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
About Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC).
The Federal Road Safety Corps is a Para-mililtary organization and the Lead Agency in Road traffic administration and Safety Management in Nigeria. The Corps is desirous of recruiting young, vibrant, intelligent and technologically driven individuals in its march towards becoming a world class organization.