FRSC Appointment Letters Notice – FRSC Addresses Employment Letters Issue
FRSC Appointment Letters Notice – FRSC Addresses Employment Letters Issue –
The Federal Road Safety Corps has disowned fake employment letters currently in circulation purportedly emanating from the government agency.
The management of FRSC through the Corps Public Education Officer, Mr. Bisi Kazeem, addressed the issue of fake FRSC Appointment letters (employment letters) issued by some websites online.
According to the Corps Public Education Officer, Mr. Bisi Kazeem, the purported letters of appointment in circulation are not from the FRSC but from swindlers and mischief makers who were bent on discrediting the Corps.
After the Aptitude test that was conducted by JAMB for FRSC recruitment exercise, successful candidates will be contacted either by email or registered phone numbers upon registration and possibly published on the daily Nigeria Newspaper Headlines.
“So the purported FRSC appointment letter in circulation is a scam. Applicants and Nigerians are advised to be wary of swindlers and mischief makers.
“The fake FRSC appointment letters in circulation are the handiwork of fraudsters aimed at defrauding unsuspecting applicants or for the purpose of discrediting the Commission.
“Findings showed that it surfaced before the screening commenced and it was promptly disclaimed by my office.
“We hereby further warn applicants not to fall for it.
“It is imperative to also note the following:
1. The Corps Marshal does not sign appointment letters.
2. The format of the letter in circulation does not conform to FRSC standards.
3. The contact number or name of our staff is never included in employment letters.
4. The name of the Deputy Corps Marshal mentioned in the said letter was wrongly spelt.
5. The wording and language of the letter clearly showed that it did not and cannot emanate from a world-class organization like the FRSC.
On this note, Mediangr is right here to update you on the latest development pertaining the FRSC appointment letters.
So why don’t you kindly CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER to get daily updates from us?