Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Recruitment for Compliance Officer
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Recruitment for Compliance Officer – Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc is recruiting to fill the position of: Compliance Officer. Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related discipline with at least 2 years work experience.
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
Compliance Officer Job Vacancy.
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates for the following vacant positions:
Job Title: Compliance Officer
- Review operations to identify compliance risks; and ensure compliance with relevant legal and internal policies and procedures.
- Monitor compliance database to ensure compliance with captured compliance.
- Liaise with compliance owners to track changes in regulatory requirements.
- Facilitate awareness training on code of conduct and other compliance policies.
- Carry out quality checks to ensure compliance with internal policies and regulatory obligations.
- Assist in conducting compliance risk assessment as input to audit plan.
The Person Must:
- Be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office tools.
- Have sound numerate skills.
- Have excellent presentation skills
- First Degree in Accounting, Law or any other related discipline
- 5 O-Levels credits including Mathematics and English
- International Certification in Corporate Compliance is an added advantage
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Compliance role in a Manufacturing company or FMCG
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online