First Bank of Nigeria Limited Recruitment Form 2019 and How to Apply for Graduate Vacancies
First Bank of Nigeria Limited Recruitment Form 2019 – First Bank of Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2019 is ongoing… This page contains every single information you need to know about First Bank of Nigeria Limited massive recruitment for graduates in Nigeria 2019. Explore…
First Bank of Nigeria Limited has been undergoing massive recruitment intake annually for the past years. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the First Bank of Nigeria Limited Application form and guidelines for 2019/2020. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for First Bank of Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2019/2020?
- Where can I obtain the 2019 First Bank of Nigeria Limited form?
- Is the First Bank of Nigeria Limited 2019 Recruitment Form out?
- When will First Bank of Nigeria Limited Recruitment start?
- I need First Bank of Nigeria Limited Trending Jobs update, etc.
- Is First Bank of Nigeria Limited Recruitment real for 2019 etc.
- First Bank of Nigeria Limited Application Deadline 2019/2020.
Keep reading this article as you will find answers to the above queries.
First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services.
The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
Available Vacant Positions.
We are recruiting to fill the following vacant positions below:
♦ Project Team Lead – MDM
♦ Senior Project Associate – MDM
♦ Project Associate – MDM
General Qualifications and Requirements.
Applicants applying for the First Bank of Nigeria Limited recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be a computer literate.
How to Apply.
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about First Bank of Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2019, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google +