Apply for the First Bank of Nigeria Graduate Trainee Job 2018 | Application guide
Apply for the First Bank of Nigeria Graduate Trainee Job 2018 | Application guide. First Bank of Nigeria Graduate Trainee Job- Hello padi, are you searching for a job, or do you have a job but you need a better one?
FINDING IT SO HARD TO ADVERTISE YOUR BUSINESS ONLINE???
CLICK HERE TO SEE EASY STEPS ON HOW TO ADVERTISE ONLINE
We got you covered with this superb opportunity we are bringing your way. There is a job opportunity for graduates at the First Bank Nigeria organization (the merchant bank).
Let us give you more info about this awesome graduate trainee job, read this carefully, if you are having any issues, do well to contact us using the directive below this post.
As stated on the official website of FBN http://fbnquestgtp.com/
The Graduate Trainee Programme is designed to:
- Develop a steady stream of graduates who will ultimately become future leaders and support our overall strategy.
- Ensure graduates acquire the highest level of professional and ethical standards.
- Develop business leaders who possess an understanding of the business garnered through job rotations which provide experience across the various departments of the Bank.
- You must have graduated with a minimum of a Second Class Upper degree in any discipline from a recognised university within or outside Nigeria
- You must have no more than two (2) years post-NYSC work experience
- You must have completed the mandatory year of national service (NYSC) at the start of the programme
Selection criteria for the job:
- Academic and analytical excellence
- Exceptional leadership qualities
- Impeccable moral character
How to Apply for Graduate Trainee Opportunity
Interested individuals are free to follow up this link http://fbnquestgtp.com/Account/Proceed to apply
New applicants should click on the “Start Application” menu and provide their basic information. On submission of your basic information, you will instantly receive an acknowledgement e-mail from the portal containing the link that will enable you continue the application process. You MUST click on the link (or copy and paste the URL into your browser) to continue the application. You will be automatically redirected back to the application portal where you can continue and complete your application.
Ensure that your e-mail account is active and open before you start your application. If not you will not be able to proceed as a lot of messages would be sent to you electronically.
Also note that you would be required to upload a passport photograph with a maximum size of 50 kb
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Npower News 2018 – See Today’s 10 latest Updates Here – Npower.gov.ng
- Npower Build (N-Build) Latest Update – What To Do To Get Paid
- Dangote Refinery Fresh Graduate Trainee Jobs 2018 – Apply Here
- Npower Recruitment Registration Portal | www.npower.gov.ng/n-build
- Npower Job Recruitment Application Form 2018 Latest News
- ARM Life Plc Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form and How to Apply
FBNQuest Merchant Bank Limited does not charge applicants any fee (in whole or in part) nor has it mandated any person or entity to collect any fees relating to this recruitment exercise.
For more Graduate Trainee Job Updates, subscribe https://www.mediangr.com/
TRENDING JOB VACANCIES THIS WEEK!
- Npower 2018 Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce 2018 Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy 2018 recruitment
- Nigerian Army 2018 Recruitment
- Nddc 2018 Recruitment
- MTN Nigeria 2018 Recruitment
- Nigerian Prisons 2018 Recruitment
- Nigerian immigration service 2018 Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs 2018 Recruitment
- Nigeria Police 2018 Recruitment
- DSS 2018 recruitment
- NAFDAC 2018 Recruitment
- INEC Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Registration Form
- Nestle Nigeria 2018 Recruitment
- Dangote 2018 Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form Portal www.ndlea.gov.ng
- Unilorin Recruitment 2018/2019 Form | Apply Ongoing University of Ilorin Vacancies
- Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment Portal www.fedcivilservice.gov.ng
- Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment 2018/2019 Form Portal www.Prisons.gov.ng
- Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2018/2019 customs.gov.ng/jobs/joblistings.php
- First Bank Recruitment 2018/19 Form | 10 Vacant Positions Today
- Technology Distributions Limited 2018/2019 Latest Jobs | Apply Here
- Stresert Services Limited Recruitment 2018/2019 | Apply Here
- AB Microfinance Bank Recruitment 2018/2019 Form Portal www.ab-mfbnigeria.com
- Nigeria Top 100 Highest Paying Companies / Agencies [LIST]
Kindly rebroadcast using the SHARE buttons below to inform others please