Fire Service Screening Dates Out www.cdfipb.careers
Fire Service Screening Dates Out www.cdfipb.careers: The CDFIPB recruitment board has released the Fire Service list of shortlisted candidates who were successful in the last conducted online recruitment exercise, and we are pleased to inform you also that the much awaited list is OUT!
Table of Contents
Fire Service Screening and document verification exercise will commence soon across the 36 states of the federation.
Fire Service Screening REQUIREMENTS
You are required to come along with the following items:
- Print out of Invitation Letter
- Print out of Application Confirmation slip with ID number.
- Completed Referee/Guarantor’s Form.
- Recent Medical Certificate of Fitness obtained from a Government Hospital.
- Originals of your Credentials.
- A pair of White Canvas, White Short and Vest, White Sucks and
- 2B Pencil and Erazer.
Fire Service Screening DATE & TIME
A.) Superintendents/Senior Inspectors of Fire
Date: 15th – 17th October, 2018.
B.) Inspectors/Assistant Inspectors of Fire
Date: 18th – 19th October, 2018.
C.) Fire Assistant Cadre
Date: 20th – 21st October, 2018.
NOTE: All candidates are advised to adhere strictly to the dates scheduled, and YOU ARE TO REPORT TO THE CENTRE WHERE YOUR STATE OF ORIGIN FALLS.