FEDPOLYNAS POST UTME Admission Application Form 2018
FEDPOLYNAS Post utme form. Federal Polytechnic, Nasarawa (FEDPONAS) invites suitably qualified candidates to her 2018/2019 academic session post UTME screening exercise. FEDPOLYNAS POST UTME Admission Application Form 2018 is out.
Federal Polytechnic, Nasarawa (FEDPOLYNAS) invites application from suitably qualified candidates for the 2017/2018 Post UTME screening examination.
To start the FEDPOLYNAS Post utme form Application Exercise follow the instruction below:
Table of Contents
- 1 FEDPOLYNAS Post utme form Application Account Activation
- 2 FEDPOLYNAS Post utme form Application Payment Process
- 3 EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
- 4 How to Upload Passport in the Portal
- 5 FEDPOLYNAS Post utme form APPLICATION SUBMISSION
- 6 How to Print the Application form After Completion
FEDPOLYNAS Post utme form Application Account Activation
- Click on New Application.
- Enter your name, and a valid phone number (ensure that it is your phone number for it will be used in subsequent communication with you).
- You will be redirected to the login page.
LOGIN TO THE PORTAL
- Use your phone number (The one you entered earlier) as your Username as well as password.
- A successful login will take you to the welcome page.
FEDPOLYNAS Post utme form Application Payment Process
Confirm your information on the page and proceed to select a payment method. After a successful payment, you would proceed to fill your application form. You are required to enter your personal information including your names and other relevant information. A valid phone number is required which is going to be the primary communication medium in regards to your application.
Federal Poly Nasarawa application forms are obtainable on successful payments on the Remita platform. Applicants may use their debit cards (Interswitch, Verve, Mastercard etc) or make cash payments at the bank to get an RRR-code to be used on the platform. A non-refundable fee is required as follows:
|ND (Post UTME)||2,500|
Candidates are to begin their application process and print out their respective slips containing date and time schedule for screening. To start your application, CLICK HERE.
To Choose Choice of Programme for the Application
You are required to select the choice of your programme of study from the list of available programmes.
- You are expected to enter not more than two sittings of O’level Examination results
- In addition to the above, DE applicants are expected to enter institution, class of diploma/statement of result obtained (ND, HND, NCE, A’level).
- You are expected to enter grade details of relevant O’level results (SSCE/WAEC/GCE/NECO/TCII etc).
- You are also required to specify the centre number and exam number of all the results you have entered.
How to Upload Passport in the Portal
You are required to upload your recent passport photograph that is very clear and with a plain background. The picture should be a JPEG format and not more than 50kb in size..
FEDPOLYNAS Post utme form APPLICATION SUBMISSION
After filling all the necessary information, you should submit the application by clicking on the ‘Submit application’ button. Before final submission of the application, cross check to ensure all the information are correct. This is because after any of the information..
How to Print the Application form After Completion
After successful submission of the application, your application page is displayed. The Serial Number on your slip is your Application ID as well as your login username. Click on Print Application to print it..
What you must do at Screening Centres
Before your application can be processed, you must attend the screening in person.
- You are required to present the originals of your relevant credentials (O’ level results, JAMB result/acknowledgment slip, A’ level results, diploma or IJMB – as applicable to you.).
- Photocopies of all results presented will be submitted at the center.
- The photocopy of O’level certificate/statement of result(s) will be accompanied by appropriate utility card (scratch card for accessing result) of the examination body.
- You are to submit photocopy of indigene letter, certificate of birth/declaration of age and a copy of the printed post UTME application form.
You will be contacted via SMS on your phone for the date, time and venue for your screening.