Federal University Dutsin-Ma Recruitment 2018/19 Application Form
Federal University Dutsin-Ma Recruitment: Here is full details on how to apply for Federal University Dutsin-Ma Recruitment 2018. Would you mind if we guide you on how you can apply for 2018 Federal University Dutsin-Ma recruitment? If yes, then continue reading.
There are many thing you need to understand about Federal University Dutsin-Ma before you apply. In case you’ve not known before, Federal University Dutsin-Ma 2018 recruitment application form is free.
Here you will know all the requirements for the Federal University Dutsin-Ma 2018 recruitment and other information you needed to have before you apply online for Federal University Dutsin-Ma recruitment 2018 exercise.
Currently the Federal University Dutsin-Ma is seeking to employ suitable and qualified candidate for the positions below listed below:
1.) University Legal Officer
2.) Director, University Security
3.) Director, Procurement
Federal University Dutsin-Ma Recruitment 2018 Requirements
- Bachelor Degree Certificate from a recognised university;
- Call-to-bar Certificate;
- National Youth Service Certificate or Certificate of Exemption;
- Postgraduate Degree would be an added advantage; and
- Computer literacy.
Salaries and Conditions of Service
- The University Legal Officer would be on a salary scale of CONTISS 14
- The successful candidate would be engaged on a permanent/pensionable basis.
Application Closing Date
18th June, 2018.
How to Apply Fudutsin-Ma Recruitment Form
Interested and qualified candidates are required to submit fifteen (15) sets of their Applications, Curriculum Vitae and photocopies of their credentials. The Curriculum Vitae should among other information include the following below:
- Full Name (surname first in capital letters);
- Position applied for;
- Place and Date of Birth;
- State of Origin & Local Government Area;
- Permanent Home Address;
- Present Postal Address/GSM Numbers/E-mail Address;
- Marital Status;
- Number and Ages of Children (if any);
- Educational Institutions Attended with Dates;
- Academic Qualifications obtained with Dates;
- Professional Qualifications obtained with Dates;
- Working experience including full details of former and present post(s), and pay grade levels history;
- Honours/Distinctions if any;
- Extra Curricular Activities;
- Names and Addresses of three (3) Referees.
Applications should be addressed and submitted in sealed envelopes marked with the title of the rank being applied, to:
Federal University Dutsin-Ma,
- Applicant should request their referees to write and submit a comprehensive confidential report under confidential cover directly to the Registrar
- All referees must be persons who have, at one time or the other supervised the applicant in a formal work or study relationship, and one of them must be the Chief Executive of the last organisation where the applicant has worked or his representative if applicable.