Federal Ministry of Health Recruitment 2019/2020 and How to Apply for FMOH Jobs
Federal Ministry of Health Recruitment 2019/2020 and How to Apply for FMOH Jobs – Federal Ministry of Health Recruitment 2019… Federal Ministry of Health, FMOH, Federal Ministry of Health Recruitment 2019, How to Apply for FMOH Recruitment | www.health.gov.ng – See full details below;
Federal Ministry of Health Recruitment 2019 – In this article you will get latest updates on Federal Ministry of Health 2019 recruitment requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important updates for free.
Federal Ministry of Health Recruitment 2019
The Federal Ministry of Health is one of the Federal Ministries of Nigeria concerned with the formulation and implementation of policies related to health. It is headed by a Minister appointed by the President, assisted by a Permanent Secretary, who is a career civil servant.
Federal Ministry of Health Recruitment has been anticipating in the country till date, I have received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the 2019 Federal Ministry of Health Recruitment form.
Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How can i apply for federal ministry of health recruitment 2019/2020?
- Where can i obtain the 2019 federal ministry of health form?
- Is the federal ministry of health 2019 recruitment form out?
- When will federal ministry of health recruitment start?
- I need federal ministry of health updates, etc.
- Is federal ministry of health recruitment real for 2019 etc.
- Federal ministry of health application deadline 2019/2020.
About Federal Ministry of Health
The Federal Ministry of Health (FMOH) in Collaboration with the Borno State Ministry of Health and relevant stakeholders had developed an Emergency Health and Nutrition Emergency Response Plan to address the humanitarian crisis in Borno State. The key interventions delivered were; Nutrition Care, Management of co-morbidities, provision of basic essential health services, mental health and psychosocial support, supply of medicines and health related commodities, co-ordination and management information system among others.
FMOH Available Vacant Positions
we are Recruiting to fill the following Positions below:
♦ Community Health Extension Worker (CHEW)
♦ Laboratory Scientist
♦ Graduate Nutrition Officer
♦ Medical Doctor
Saturday, 24th November, 2018.
Federal Ministry of Health Recruitment General Qualifications and Requirements.
Applicants applying for the Federal Ministry of Health recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be a computer literate.
26th November, 2018.
How to Apply FMOH Recruitment Online.
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV with relevant copies of their Credentials. The required documents are to be submitted in triplicate copies and envelope clearly marked stating the position applied for at the “Top Right Hand Corner” with the person’s name written behind and addressed to:
The Honorable Commissioner
Borno State Ministry of Health,
3rd Floor, Musa Usman Secretariat,
Maiduguri – Borno State.
Scanned and soft copies of forwarded documents should be emailed to: [email protected]
- Only shortlisted candidates will receive an invitation for interview slated for the date above in Borno State (Venue and time would be communicated to shortlisted candidates).
- Please note that selected candidates would embark on a Three (3) day training and orientation exercise and be subsequently deployed to any of the affected Local Government Areas in the State.
- Staff presently engaged in full time employment need not apply.
- Successful candidates would be subjected to a pre-engagement background check.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about Federal Ministry of Health Recruitment 2019, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time.
We believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+.