Federal Ministry Of Employment Recruitment 2018/2019 Form Portal www.labour.gov.ng
Federal Ministry Of Employment Recruitment 2018/2019 Form Portal www.labour.gov.ng. 2018 Federal Ministry Of Employment Recruitment Exercise is open for unemployed SSCE, OND, HND and BA/BSc holders to apply.
Are you looking for Federal Ministry Of Employment 2018 Recruitment Form? Would you mind if we guide you how you apply for 2018 Federal Ministry Of Employment Recruitment? If yes, then you are at the right place.
About the Federal Ministry of Labour and Employment
The Federal Ministry of Labour and Productivity recently renamed as Federal Ministry of Labour and Employment is one of the oldest Ministries in Nigeria. It began as a Department of Labour in the then Colonial office in 1932 and developed into a full-fledged Ministry in 1952. The Ministry is established under item 34, Second Schedule of the Exclusive List, 1999 Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria as amended.
The Ministry is structured into six Zonal labour offices, nine Departments consisting of six Professional and three Service Departments. It operates 36 State Labour Offices and the FCT, 23 District Labour Offices Labour Desk Office, Geneva, Switzerland. Recently nine (9) Labour Desk were approved for nine Ministries, Department and Agencies. In addition, it oversees Five (5) Parastatals and relates with several national and international Bodies and Organizations.
The Federal Ministry of Employment is the Nigerian Federal Ministry that is concerned with relations between recruitment of workers and employers.
- When is Federal Ministry Of Employment Recruiting for 2018?
- Federal Ministry Of Employment 2018 Recruitment Guide and Requirement 2018?
- Federal Ministry Of Employment Recruitment 2018 Deadline
- How to apply for Federal Ministry Of Employment Graduate Recruitment 2018/2019?
- Has Federal Ministry Of Employment Started Recruitment for 2018?
- Federal Ministry Of Employment Official Recruitment Portal 2018?
2018 Federal Ministry Of Employment Recruitment online registration form is what you are about to view here. There are many thing you need to understand about Federal Ministry Of Employment before you apply Here online. In case you’ve not known before, Federal Ministry Of Employment 2018 online recruitment is free.
- NEPC Recruitment 2018/2019 Form
- British High Commission Recruitment 2018/2019
- Nigerian Nuclear Regulatory Authority Recruitment 2018/2019
- Top 200 Federal Government Job Vacancies in Nigeria
Here we will reveal to you the procedure on how to fill Federal Ministry Of Employment application registration form 2018. Before you apply kindly read the registration guidelines below:
Here you will know all the requirements for the Federal Ministry Of Employment recruitment 2018 and other information you needed to have before you apply online for Federal Ministry Of Employment 2018 recruitment exercise. Below are all Federal Ministry Of Employment application RECRUITMENT requirements below:
More Requirements for Federal Ministry of Labour & Employment Recruitment
- Candidates applying for these positions must not be more than 30 years of age.
- Qualified Candidates are advised to visit the Federal Ministry Of Employment website and apply for the positions online..
- Candidates are to upload their CVs and certificates.
- Applicants will be required to take an online qualifying examination
- Passing the relevant tests;
- Your willingness to push yourself beyond your comfort zone;
- Ability to show a flair to develop all the skills you need to be the best you can be.
TRENDING JOB VACANCIES THIS WEEK!
- Npower 2018 Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce 2018 Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy 2018 recruitment
- Nigerian Army 2018 Recruitment
- Nddc 2018 Recruitment
- MTN Nigeria 2018 Recruitment
- Nigerian Prisons 2018 Recruitment
- Nigerian immigration service 2018 Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs 2018 Recruitment
- Nigeria Police 2018 Recruitment
- DSS 2018 recruitment
- NAFDAC 2018 Recruitment
- INEC Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Registration Form
- Nestle Nigeria 2018 Recruitment
- Dangote 2018 Recruitment
The above guide is all you need to know about the general requirements for Federal Ministry Of Employment recruitment 2018 form. If you still need an in-depth knowledge about some other Federal Ministry Of Employment job requirement, kindly follow the steps below:
- You must be a Nigerian; either by birth or nationalisation.
- Applicant must have a valid means of identification; A voters card, driving license or national immigration passport.
How to Apply For Federal Ministry Of Employment Recruitment 2018/2019 Form
The 2018 Federal Ministry Of Employment recruitment online registration is done via the Federal Ministry Of Employment Nigeria official website. You can visit Here to See the application portal. You will get more details on how to register when you visit Federal Ministry Of Employment website.
Please Note! that Federal Ministry Of Employment 2018 Recruitment Exercise has not commenced yet. We urge you to disregard any information you came across online about Federal Ministry Of Employment Jobs in 2018 for now.
Note: The 2018 Federal Ministry Of Employment recruitment is free.
- IDB Recruitment 2018/2019 Form
- EKEDC Recruitment Registration Portal & Form
- Islamic Development Bank Recruitment 2018/2019
- Kaduna State Power Supply Company Recruitment 2018/2019 for Graduates
- Insurance Agent Job Vacancy at AIICO Insurance Plc
- Dangote Group 2018/19 Massive Job Recruitment (106 Openings)
- Total Nigeria Plc Young 2018/19 Graduate Trainee Program (YGP) | Apply Here
Federal Ministry Of Employment will not ask you to pay before you can register online. The Federal Ministry Of Employment 2018 recruitment form is not yet online.
2018 Federal Ministry Of Employment Recruitment Closing Date: currently, The 2018 Federal Ministry Of Employment online Recruitment Closing Date Has Not Been Specified as of the time we published this recruitment form guide.
Here we will advise you to use our comment box below to comment so we can keep in touch with you regards to 2018 Federal Ministry Of Employment recruitment.