Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development Job Recruitment 2019
Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development Job Recruitment 2019 … FMARD Recruitment 2019… The Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (FMARD) in Collaboration with International Fund for Agriculture Development (IFAD) and the Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) is recruiting massively for the following positions:
Table of Contents
The Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (FMARD) in collaboration with International Fund for Agricultural Development (IFAD) and the Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) is implementing a Livelihood Improvement Family Enterprise in the Niger Delta States (LIFE-ND).
To facilitate implementation of the project, the partners want qualified and competent personnel to fill the following underlisted positions:
1.) Administration and Logistics Officer (ADM)
2.) State Agricultural Processing/Quality Enhancement Officer (APQEO)
3.) State Business and Market Development Officer (SBMDO)
4.) State Accountant
5.) Rural Institutions And Gender/Youth Mainstreaming Officer
6.) Internal Auditor (IA)
7.) State Value Chain Infrastructure Officer (SVCIO)
8.) State Programme Coordinator (SPC)
9.) Liaison Officer
10.) Agricultural Production Officer
11.) State Project Internal Auditor (SPIA)
12.) Local Government Desk Officer (LGDO)
13.) Financial Controller (FC)
14.) Nutrition and Food Security Specialist
15.) Financial Inclusion Specialist
16.) Project Accountant (PA)
17.) Financial Inclusion Specialist
18.) Agricultural Engineer
19.) Procurement Coordinator (PRC)
20.) Planning, Monitoring & Evaluation Officer (PMEO)
21.) Knowledge Management and Communication Coordinator (KMC)
22.) Agribusiness Promotion Coordinator (APC)
23.) State Knowledge Management and Communication Officer (SKMO)
24.) Rural Infrastructure Coordinator (RIC)
25.) State Project Accountant (SPA)
26.) Rural Institutions Development Coordinator (RIDC)
27.) State Finance Officer (SFO)
28.) State Procurement Officer (SPRO)
29.) Monitoring and Evaluation Coordinator (MEC)
30.) State Administration and Logistics Officer (SALO)
31.) State Project Coordinator (SPC)
32.) State Agribusiness Promotion Officer (SAPO)
33.) Project Coordinator (PC)
34.) State Rural Infrastructure Officer (SRIO)
35.) State Rural Institution/Gender and Youth Officer (SIGY)
FMARD Recruitment Application Closing Date
The Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (FMARD) Job recruitment application deadline is 16th April, 2019.
Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development Job recruitment Qualification and Experience Needed
- Masters or Higher Level University Degree in Agricultural Economics, Social Sciences, Economics, Statistics or other relevant field.
- Proficient in the use of databases and spreadsheets, statistical and other software packages for both quantitative and qualitative analysis and demonstrated skills ih quantitative and qualitative analysis and data management.
- Experience in analyzing complex programmes or policies.
- A minimum of 8 years’ proven experience working in, designing and implementing M&E/Resu Its-based management and/or project management in areas such as agriculture, natural resources, rural finance and policy matters.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Have thorough understanding of analytical tools.
- Have solid understanding of use of modern information and communication technology (ICT) in development and excellent knowledge of computer-based communications tools, in particular web-and mobile-based technology.
- Experience in facilitation, in particular of learning processes.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Fluency in the major local language(s) will be an asset.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Applications with detailed CV of not more than 5 pages to the following addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Duration of the assignment will be on 2-year renewal basis following successful completion of a 1- year probationary period.