Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2019 Application Form is Here & How to Apply
Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2019 Application Form – If you will like to know when Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2019 exercise is starting then read further.
For the interest of all prospective candidates that will like to know when Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2019 application will be out and who is willing to know how to Apply for the Federal Fire Service 2019 Recruitment.
Here is an update for you on how to apply for the Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2019 exercise, the requirements involved, qualifications, guidelines of the application form and other important update.
Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2019 Requirements
1. West African School Certificate (WASC) or Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with credits in not less than 3 subjects including English and at least passes in 2 other subject
2. National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary level with passes in 4 subjects obtained at one sitting or 5 subjects obtained at 2 sitting including English Language
3. National Diploma(ND) obtained from a recognized institution
4. National Certificate of Education(NCE) from a recognized institution
5. General Certificate of Education(Advanced Level) in 2 subjects obtained at one sitting or 3 subjects obtained from two sitting
6. B.Sc/HND obtained from a recognized institution
Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2019 Application Procedure
Application into the Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2019 exercise is very easy and simple, follow the steps below for easy application:
- log on to Federal Fire Service Employment Portal Here to apply www.portal.fedfire.gov.ng
- Visit their official website via www.fedfire.gov.ng
1. The Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2019 Application Form is not yet out online.
2. Applicants must meet the required qualification to be considered for the ONLINE Aptitude test.
3. Applicant selected for the Aptitude test will be provided a unique Test ID Number
4. Applicant will only be considered if they submit an online application, attaching a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV) and other necessary support documents.
Documents to be submitted for the Federal Fire Service 2019 Recruitment includes:
1. A comprehensive CV
2. All certificates from primary school to highest level of education obtained
3. local government of Origin Certificate
4. State of Origin Certificate
5. All Government issued ID such as
- National Identification Number(NIN)
- Nigerian International Passport
- Valid Driver’s License
- A recent Passport (sized) photo
6. Only applicants who fully meet the requirements will be duly considered for application and are to be considered for the Aptitude Test and will be contacted.
7. Multiple application is not allowed
8. Applicants are to apply for only one job position
If you want us to help you with information at the right time about the Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2019 Application Form, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
Also feel free to ask your question anytime. Also, share this information with your friends via twitter, Facebook, google plus, WhatsApp using the share button.