Federal Civil Service Recruitment 2019/2020 Application Form and Guide
Federal Civil Service Recruitment 2019/2020 Application Form and Guide – Federal Civil Service Recruitment 2019… FCSC, Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2019 | How to Apply for Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Recruitment | FCSC Career Vacancies – www.vacancy.fedcivilservice.gov.ng.
Federal Civil Service Recruitment 2019 is finally out. Follow the procedure below;
The Federal Civil Service Commission of Nigeria (FCSC) is an executive body in Nigeria that has the authority to make appointments and transfers and to exercise disciplinary control over all Federal Civil Servants. No officer can be appointed into the Civil Service without authorization from the Federal Civil Service Commission if they have been convicted of a crime, or had previously been employed in the Government Service and had been dismissed or asked to resign or retire.
Federal Civil Service Recruitment: The aim of this post is to address and guide interested applicants’ anticipating the Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Recruitment / Job Vacancies.
This page will give you insight on How to apply for the FCSC Recruitment, FCSC Recruitment Requirement and other essential information regarding the Federal Civil Service Commission Job Recruitment 2019/2020.
This recruitment guide will give answers to questions like;
- When is Federal Civil Service Recruiting for 2019?
- How to apply for FCSC Recruitment 2019?
- FCSC Recruitment for 2019?
- FCSC Recruitment Portal 2019?
- FCSC Recruitment Requirement 2019?
- FCSC Career Vacancies
- FCSC Career Vacancies 2019
- FCSC Recruitment 2019
- Federal Civil Service Recruitment
- Federal Civil Service Recruitment 2019
- Federal Civil Service Recruitment 2019/2020
The Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) will be recruiting the following MDAs:
- – Federal Ministry of Education
- – Federal Ministry of Labour & Productivity
- – Federal Ministry of Finance
- – Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- – Federal Ministry of Information and Culture
- – Federal Ministry of Power, Works and Housing
- – Federal Ministry of Science and Technology
- – Federal Ministry of Transport
- – Office of the Auditor
- – General for the Federation
- – Office of the Surveyor
- – General of the Federation
- – Bureau of Public Procurement.
Job Type: Full Time
Job Field: Administration / Secretarial General
- Interested and qualified candidates should possess OND, HND, BA/BSc.
Application Closing Date
18th January, 2018.
How to Apply.
Suitably qualified candidates with character and integrity who are interested in making a career in the Federal Civil Service will soon be invited to complete and submit an application online on FCSC Website – https://www.vacancy.fedcivilservice.gov.ng for any of the posts indicated in each of the MDAs.
Collect Application Forms from Chairmen of the States Civil Service Commissions in the Following Geo-political Zones:
- North-West (Kaduna);
- North-East (Yola);
- North-Central & Federal Capital Territory (FCT), Mabushi (Abuja);
- South-East (Owerri);
- South-South (Port Harcourt);
- South-West (Ibadan).
- FCSC Headquarters, 4 Abidjan Street, Wuse Zone 3, Abuja.
All Application Forms should be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly stating the Ministry, the post applied for and addressed to:
The: Hon. Chairman,
Federal Civil Service Commission,
4 Abidjan Street,
Wuse Zone 3,
Note: For avoidance of doubt, the application form is free. Completed Application Forms must be submitted where collected.
Application Closing Date: All applicant should endeavour to apply before
18th January, 2018.
- http www vacancy fedcivilservice gov ng
- federal civil service commission portal
- vacancy.fedcivilservice.gov.ng/application form
- federal civil service commission recruitment portal
- federal civil service commission recruitment 2019/2020
- vacancy.fedcivilservice.gov.ng login
- federal civil service recruitment portal
- federal civil service commission salary structure
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about Federal Civil Service Recruitment 2019, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide.
We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+.