Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Massive Job Recruitment
The Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) invites applications from young Nigerians (male and female) for recruitment as Officers and other Ranks to join a life-long career of fascinating challenges and opportunities.
This is to inform the general public that the Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) seeks brave and smart young Nigerians, willing to serve the country in the field of promoting and protecting Nigeria’s security interests at home and abroad, in very challenging circumstances. Our routine includes executing tasks solely for the protection and promotion of Nigeria’s security interest.
- The Agency is interested in attracting young Nigerians (male and female) for recruitment as Officers and other Ranks, to join a life-long career of fascinating challenges and opportunities.
Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2019 General Requirements
- The right candidates should have exceptional abilities and capabilities, including working under the toughest of conditions, drive for knowledge, perseverance, risk taking, adaptability, strong perceptive skills, inter-personal skills, emotional intelligence. Interest in foreign culture as well as ability to speak foreign languages would be added advantages.
- 2nd Class Degree from recognized University plus NYSC Discharge Certificate for Officers
- Nigerian Certificate of Education (NCE)/Ordinary National Diploma (OND) or School Cert with five credits (including Math and English) for Other Ranks
Other Requirements for Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2019 | FCSC Recruitment include the following:
- Must be a Nigerian
- Age: 20 to 25 for Officers and 18 to 22 for Other Ranks
- Physical Fitness: Running 10kms non-stop, 40 Push Ups, 10 Chin Ups
- Psychological Stability
- Medical Fitness
- Good Character
Application Closing Date
24th May, 2019.
How to Apply Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2019 | FCSC Recruitment.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications to:
IPPIS Unit, Room1,
AAPSCOMS Building, Ground Floor,
Federal Civil Service Commission Headquarters,
4, Abidjan Street, Wuse Zone 3,