FCSC Recruitment Form 2018/19 and How to Apply
FCSC Recruitment Form 2018/19 and How to Apply. Most of our readers didn’t know or not aware of this ongoing recruitment organized and signed by Federal Civil Service know as FCSC Recruitment 2018/19. This post will address & guide those who are interested in applying for the Federal Civil Service Commission FCSC Recruitment 2018/19.
Table of Contents
The article will as well provide well – detailed procedures on how our readers can apply for the FCSC Recruitment 2018/19, the requirement and other necessary info concerning the Federal Civil Service Commission Job Recruitment 2018/2019 process.
FCSC Recruitment 2018/19
The article will as well provide well – detailed explanation to questions such as;
- When FCSC Recruitment will commence?
- How to apply for FCSC Recruitment 2018/19
- FCSC Recruitment 2018/19
- How to access FCSC Recruitment Portal 2018/19?
- What are FCSC Recruitment Requirements for 2018/19?
FCSC Recruitment 2018/19 Job Vacancies
The Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) will be recruiting the following MDAs:
- Federal Ministry of Education
- Federal Ministry of Labour & Productivity
- Federal Ministry of Finance
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Federal Ministry of Information and Culture
- Federal Ministry of Power, Works and Housing
- Federal Ministry of Science and Technology
- Federal Ministry of Transport
- Office of the Auditor
- General for the Federation
- Office of the Surveyor
Above are the vacancies job available for FCSC Recruitment 2018/19. You can apply above.
How To Apply For Federal Civil Service Recruitment 2018/19 Application form
Interested qualified candidates will be invited to complete and submit an online application on FCSC Official Website: https://www.vacancy.fedcivilservice.gov.ng for any of the Job articles publicized in each of the MDAs.