FCE-Abeokuta Post UTME Form 2018/2019 [2nd Batch NCE]
FCE-Abeokuta Post UTME Form 2018/2019 [2nd Batch NCE] – Federal College of Education, Abeokuta, FCEABEOKUTA post UTME application form (second round) for the 2018/2019 academic session is out. Federal College of Education, Abeokuta post UTME minimum cut-off mark is 100.
FCE-Abeokuta Post UTME Form 2018/2019.
This is to inform candidates who sat for the 2018/2019 JAMB and scored 100 and above that the 2nd batch of Admission to the Federal College of Education, Abeokuta has commenced in the following courses:
- Arabic/ Hausa
- Theatre Arts/ Music
- Theatre Arts/ Hausa
- Theatre Arts/French
- Theatre Arts/ CRS
- Theatre Arts/ Yoruba
- Theatre Arts/Igbo
- Theatre Arts/ Islamic Studies
- Theatre Arts/Social Studies
- Social Studies/Arabic
- Yoruba/Islamic Studies
- Adult and Non Formal Education
- Social Studies/Hausa
- Islamic Studies/Economics
- Islamic Studies/Social Studies
- Islamic Studies/Yoruba
- Agric Education
- CRS/ Economics
- Home Economics
- Biology/ Maths
- Computer Science/Maths
- Computer Science/Physics
- Social Studies/Igbo
- Social Studies/Hausa
- Fine and Applied Arts
- Integrated Science/Maths
- Music/ Hausa
- Music/ Igbo.
- Nigeria House of Representatives Salary Structure
- Nigeria Politicians Monthly Salaries from 2015 – 2019
- Resident Doctors Monthly Salary Structures in Nigeria 2018
- Nigerian Presidential Position Salary Structure
FCE-Abeokuta Post UTME Form Eligibility.
- Applicants must possess minimum entry qualification of four (4) O’level credit and a pass in relevant subjects at one or two sittings in SSCE/GCE/NECO or its equivalent.
- Only candidates who sat for the 2018 UTME with relevant subjects combinations and have scored a minimum of 100 are eligible to participate in the admission screening exercise.
- Interested candidates should note that they are to change their choice of institution to Federal College of Education, Abeokuta as first choice on JAMB website before registering on-line for the admission screening exercise, provided they meet the above requirement.
How to Apply for FCE-Abeokuta Post UTME Form.
Candidates should pay the sum of Two thousand naira only (#2,000.00) for screening through PAY-STACK at any Cybercafe, fill the Screening form and Print out. The Print out should be brought along with original copies of credentials and JAMB result to the Screening Exercise that takes place in the College on Tuesday, January 8th 2019. Candidates must upload their O’level results on JAMB website without which they will not be given admission by JAMB.
For further clarification, please call:
0803 719 0330,
0803 040 1503,
0806 088 4059.