Apply FBN General Insurance Limited Graduate Trainee Programme
FBN Graduate Trainee Programme. Apply FBN General Insurance Limited Graduate Trainee Programme. Graduate Trainee Programme 2018 needed at FBN General Insurance Limited. The ideal candidate should possess Second Class Lower Degree from a recognized University.
FBN General Insurance Limited Graduate Trainee Programme.
FBN General Insurance Limited is a Limited Liability Company licensed to transact General Insurance businesses in Nigeria.
The Company is a wholly owned subsidiary of FBNInsurance Limited and provides coverage to both individuals and corporate clients. The products offered by the Company help customers enjoy the peace of mind that comes from managing the risks of everyday life. With us, customers can protect what matters to them. One of our primary objectives is to help people, businesses and communities get back on their feet when the unexpected happens. It is therefore our responsibility to make sure that we are there for our customers both today and in the future.
FBN Graduate Trainee Programme.
Job Title: Graduate Trainee Programme 2018.
Job Location: Nigeria.
Our Ideal Candidate
We seek exceptional talents with the following qualities:
- Leadership & Commitment to Service
- Passion & Drive
- Adaptability & Team-spirit
Basic Qualifications and Requirements.
- Second Class Lower Degree from a recognized University
- Within the age range of 21- 27 years
- Must have completed NYSC
- Candidates with an M.Sc/MBA in Insurance, Finance and other related courses can apply.
FBN Graduate Trainee Programme Application Process.
Shortlisted candidates will go through the following stages:
First level Screening:
- At this level, all candidates’ self-awareness, communication skills and confidence level will be assessed through various channels. Candidates will also be required to provide evidence of relevant qualifications/credentials for verification.
Computer-Based Test (CBT):
- The CBT is designed to test the verbal, quantitative, spatial reasoning and cognitive ability of pre-selected candidates. General knowledge of global trends, developments and insights within the financial services sector in relation to economic development will be tested.
- Successful candidates from the CBT will be invited for the Assessment Stage of the recruitment process. At this level, candidates are expected to demonstrate key competencies required for a successful career in the industry.
- Applicants who make it through the Assessment Centre will be enrolled in our intensive Graduate Training School programme where they will be exposed to the practical, social and technical aspects of working in the industry.
Application Deadline: 5th July, 2018.
How to Apply FBN Graduate Trainee Programme.
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below: