ExxonMobil Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form for Graduates
ExxonMobil Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form for Graduates. ExxonMobil Recruitment 2018… ExxonMobil, ExxonMobil Recruitment, ExxonMobil Recruitment 2018, How to Apply for ExxonMobil Graduate Recruitment, http://jobs.exxonmobil.com – See more details below;
Table of Contents
In this article you will get latest updates on ExxonMobil Oil and Gas 2018 requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important updates for free.
Exxon (ExxonMobil) is not an acronym. It was the full name (when Esso, Enco and Humble Oil merged) of the oil exploration and distribution business until Exxon and Mobil merged. Business » International Business.
ExxonMobil Recruitment has been anticipating in the country till date, I have received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the 2018 ExxonMobil Application form. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for ExxonMobil 2018/2019?
- Where can I obtain the 2018 ExxonMobil form?
- Is the ExxonMobil 2018 Recruitment Form out?
- When will ExxonMobil Recruitment start?
- I need ExxonMobil updates, etc.
- Is ExxonMobil Recruitment Real for 2018 etc.
- ExxonMobil Application Deadline 2018/2019.
The key purpose of ExxonMobil recruitment is to create more jobs for Nigerian youths both graduates and undergraduates. By so doing, unemployment in Nigeria will be curbed and become a past deal.
Latest Update on Exxonmobil Recruitment
Job Title: Operations Geology Specialist
Job Role Summary
- The Early Capability Operations Geologist specialist, like all geoscientists, is expected to develop a broad range of fundamental geoscience skills and the ability to comprehend and integrate knowledge, ideas and skills to solve geologic problems across exploration, development, production and research functions.
- Assignments will provide the opportunity to acquire these fundamental skills through on-the-job experience and training. Work quality and quantity, demonstrating leadership and mentoring are performance dimensions that are expected to expand in scope and breadth through time.
- The specialist brings an analytical background, usually in geoscience or engineering, and may or may not have had experience with drillwell operations. The focus will be to build depth in the three sub-disciplines of Operations Geology: Site Investigation, Integrated Pore Pressure Prediction, and Well Planning and Surveillance.
- The Early Capability Operations Geology specialist will be able to contribute independently in their role as well as mentor those less experienced and those in other disciplines on the concepts of Operations Geology to ensure that the drilled wells attain the well objectives.
Job Role Responsibilities
- The successful candidates will undergo on-the-job training which will prepare the individuals for assignments in Formation Evaluation or Operations Geology in Nigeria.
- Provides active well surveillance during drilling operations
- Builds familiarity with all the roles on the subsurface team
- Mentors the team members on the operations geology input.
- Tasks include shallow geohazards identification, pre-drill pore pressure prediction, pre-drill well planning, post-well follow up on all operations
- Active member of a subsurface team responsible for a geologic asset
- Geologic inputs (including geohazards & pore pressure prediction) to the drill well planning
- Ensures the input is aligned with the team’s objectives and there is proper integration of the drill well objectives
- The successful candidate wilt specialise in Formation Evaluation or Operations Geology and must demonstrate strong technical competencies in petrophysical analysis (Formation Evaluation) and/or drillwell execution skills. Ability to use Petrel and carry out quantitative analysis as well as possession of effective communication skills will be an added advantage.
The ideal candidate must possess the following requirements:
- D. or Masters degree in Geoscience (Geology or Geophysics) and a Bachelors degree with a minimum of second class upper in Geology, Geophysics or Physics
- A maximum of three (3) continuous years of relevant industry experience
- NYSC discharge or exemption certificate
This position offers a competitive compensation and benefit package commensurate with what is obtainable in the upstream oil & gas industry.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Apply
Complete the Application Process:
- Log onto http://jobs.exxonmobil.com/
- Type in Nigeria in the “Search by location” field
- Click the ‘Search openings” button lobe taken to the job listing results page for Nigeria
- Click on the Job the (Formation Evaluation Specialistor Operations Geology Specialist) to view full details on the job
- Click the ‘Apply now” drop down and select ‘Apply Now’ option
- Sign in or click on “create an account’
- To create an account:
- Fill out the information; required fields are designated with an asterisk * (please note your password for future use)
- Click on the “Read and accept the data privacy statement’ link
- Read the information in the pop-up box and click “Accept”
- Click ‘Next’ to continue
- Candidate profile and application page will pop up:
- Fill out information required and also upload supporting files (e.g. resume)
- Click ‘Save’ to complete your application profile at a different time or “Submit’ to submit your application
- A message displays confirming the successful submission of your job application. In addition, a confirmation email will be sent to your registered email address
- Click ‘View Profile’ if you would like to review the Application form you have just submitted under “Jobs Applied” section
- Only short listed applicants will be contacted. Applicants are hereby advised to submit only one application, as multiple applications may result in disqualification.
- Please note that any application placed outside ExxonMobil ‘Jobs and Careers’ page on http://jobs.exxonmobil.com/is placed at the applicant’s sole risk
Application Deadline: 13th February, 2018.
ExxonMobil Corporation is the world’s leading publicly-owned energy company. ExxonMobil’s business in Nigeria is conducted through individual operating companies.
To be ascertain if the ExxonMobil Recruitment 2018 has officially started, reach out to the official ExxonMobil website: http://careerslip.com/total or Visit this page frequently for we shall update anytime the ExxonMobil Recruitment form is out.
- ExxonMobil is interested in finding outstanding scientists who have a strong fundamental background in the earth sciences, physical sciences, and mathematics.
- We have excellent proprietary capabilities in teaching petroleum science and technology, and therefore do not require new geoscientists to have any prior petroleum course work or experience.
- There is, however, a requirement for demonstrated leadership, adaptability, teamwork, excellent communication skills in English, and a commitment to high safety and ethical standards.
- The company regards its global and long-term approach to hiring and career development as the foundation of its future success as a company.
- It is also a source of great opportunity for scientists who want to grow their skills and capabilities for a long-term career.
- ExxonMobil geoscientists are deployed across the Upstream to support the Corporation’s goal of finding, developing and producing hydrocarbon resources and reserves.
- The Exploration Company is the career home for geoscientists across the Upstream.
- A geoscientist at ExxonMobil can expect to solve geologic problems in numerous basins, in various work settings, and in all the different business stages from exploration to development through production.
- In addition, we have many roles for geoscientists who like to specialize, for instance in seismic data acquisition and processing, or in formation evaluation, and we have an entire upstream company devoted to geoscience research.
- Geoscientists with ExxonMobil have the opportunity to develop a wide range of skills and expertise throughout their careers.
- Multiple assignments in operations and/or research ensure the needed breadth and depth of experience and expertise for success.
- Geoscientists have opportunities to develop broad backgrounds necessary to do exploration and production mapping and prospecting or to specialize in various technical aspects of the exploration and production process.
- BS, MS or PhD in Geology or Geophysics
- Candidates should have a strong fundamental background in the earth sciences, physical sciences, and mathematics.
Early career geoscientists may start work in one of the following companies:
- ExxonMobil Exploration Company, ExxonMobil Production Company, ExxonMobil Development Company or ExxonMobil Upstream Research Company
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Ability to integrate knowledge, ideas and skills to solve geologic problems across exploration and production functions.
- Provide judgment and speed in application of geoscience tools and techniques; and, desire to maintain their competitive advantage through advanced training and superior technological understanding.
- There is a requirement for demonstrated leadership, adaptability, teamwork, excellent communication skills in English, and a commitment to high safety and ethical standards. The company regards its global and long-term approach to hiring and career development as the foundation of its future success as a company, and as a source of great opportunity for scientists who want to grow their skills and capabilities for a long-term career.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply for this Position
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about ExxonMobil Recruitment 2018, kindly provide us your name and email Address in the COMMENT BOX BELOW.