Apply Ericsson Graduate Program 2018/2019 Application Form
Ericsson Graduate Program 2018/2019 Application Form. Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks.
Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
Ericsson Nigeria is recruiting currently for suitably qualified candidates to fill the following positions below;
Req ID: 252033
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Categories: Services Engineering
We have our next Graduate program in Nigeria, starting in August 2018 – which is open to all recent Computer Science, Information Technology (or similar) graduates. The Ericsson Graduate program is run over a period of 12 months and during this period, there will be training and development opportunities available to the graduates. Ericsson is passionate about the growth of our employees, and offers on the job learning, as well as a structured training program. In this duration, you will be assigned a mentor and buddy to give you a great start to your career.
You will be involved in solution design, business analysis, enterprise architecture and your scope of work could include customer engagements, presentations, workshops, as well as service delivery of digital business support systems.
- An opportunity to work for the Global leader in the Telecommunications industry.
- Continuous learning and development.
- On the job training and mentorship programs provided by senior experts in the industry.
- Exposure to working in a multi-national and multi-cultural environment, as well as the most recent trends of global technology such as 5G, IoT, Cloud, etc.
- Working in the area of:
- Integrated Revenue Management (Charging and Billing)
- Digital Business Support Systems (BSS)
- Catalog and Order Management
- Digital Front-End
- Internet of Things (IoT) Products and Solutions
- Mobile Money
- Service Enablement
Job Responsibilities & Tasks you will be involved in
- Scope, define & design solution offerings; driving end-to-end technical solutions.
- Analyze customer technology, define business requirements & participate in risk analysis.
- Work with core team on list of potential activities & solutions.
- Develop technical presentations & proposals and perform customer presentations.
- Supporting pre-sales activities, including pre-studies.
- Plan the implementation of the product configuration / integration work.
- Execute product configuration.
- Execute integration and migration work.
- Prepare system test, module test and accept test.
- Support deployment of solution.
- Provide feedback to Research & Development (R&D).
- Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation & information sharing.
- Stay abreast of on new technology/technical areas & share information about solution to enable customer competence build.
- Minimum education level required: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Telecommunications, or Information Technology (or a degree in a relevant field).
- Newly graduated individuals in 2017 or 2018 with the above mentioned qualifications are preferred.
- Knowledge / general understanding of Telecommunications is a benefit.
- Completed National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program is required.
- This is a full-time graduate program with the duration of 12 months.
- Broad Technical Acumen
- Problem Solving Ability
- Creative Thinking
- Good planning and organizing skills
- Creating & Innovating
- Entrepreneurial & Commercial thinking
- Presentation & Communication (written and verbal) skills
- Team work & collaboration skills
- Basic financial Understanding
Why is Ericsson a great place to work?
Ericsson is the driving force behind the Networked Society where every person and every industry is empowered to reach their full potential. Mobility, broadband and the cloud are transforming the world, enabling industries and society to provide better services, capture new opportunities, improve businesses, increase efficiency, and create new user experiences.
Our services, software and infrastructure support every major telecom operator in the world. The transformation that this brings allows people, business and society to fulfill their potential and create a more sustainable future.
With about 101,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and services leadership. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over Ericsson networks. And our SEK 100 billion investment in research and development over the last three years ensure that our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker? Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
Founded in 1876, Ericsson has its headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden. Net sales in 2014 were SEK 228.0 billion (USD 33.1 billion). Ericsson is listed on NASDAQ OMX stock exchange in Stockholm and the NASDAQ in New York.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
SEE ALSO: UNILORIN Vacancy Form Portal
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Nigeria (NG) || || Lagos || ServEng
Req ID: 252033
JOBS YOU MIGHT LIKE:
- IDB Recruitment 2018/2019 Form
- EKEDC Recruitment Registration Portal & Form
- Islamic Development Bank Recruitment 2018/2019
- Kaduna State Power Supply Company Recruitment 2018/2019 for Graduates
- Insurance Agent Job Vacancy at AIICO Insurance Plc
- Dangote Group 2018/19 Massive Job Recruitment (106 Openings)
- Total Nigeria Plc Young 2018/19 Graduate Trainee Program (YGP)
Method of Application
Interested applicants should apply here online: https://jobs.ericsson.com/jobs/252033?lang=en-us&previousLocale=en-US