Enugu State Government Recruitment 2019 and How to Apply
Enugu State Government Recruitment 2019:Enugu State, Enugu State Government Recruitment 2019-2020, Enugu State Government invites applications from suitably qualified graduate to fill their job vacancies 2019. See more details below;
Table of Contents
Enugu State Government Recruitment 2019 – In this article, you will get first-hand information on Enugu State Government 2019 recruitment application form, requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important update for free. Stay focus and read through.
Enugu is a state in southeastern Nigeria, created in 1991 from part of the old Anambra State. Its capital and largest city is Enugu, from which the state derives its name. The principal cities in the state are Enugu, Ngwo, Agbani, and Awgu.
The state shares borders with Abia State and Imo State to the south, Ebonyi State to the east, Benue State to the northeast, Kogi State to the northwest and Anambra State to the west.
Enugu State Government recruitment 2019-2020 has been anticipating in the country till date, I have receive numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the 2019 Enugu State Government recruitment application form. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for Enugu State Recruitment 2019-2020?
- Where can I obtain the 2019 Enugu State Recruitment form?
- Is the Enugu State 2019 Recruitment Form out?
- When will Enugu State Recruitment start?
- I need Enugu State Recruitment update, etc.
- Is Enugu State Recruitment Real for 2019 etc.
The Government of Enugu State under the Enugu Clean Team Project is currently inviting applications from suitably qualified indigenes to fill the position below:
Job Title: State Cleaner
- Following from the approval by the Enugu State Executive Council (EXCO) for the supplementary recruitment of 1000 Youths for Enugu Clean Team Project in order to increase the Clean Team to 2000 workforce, interested candidates are invited to apply.
- Interested candidates should have a minimum qualification of Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE/WAEC) and between the age bracket of 18 to 35 years.
Application Deadline: 28th February, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit two (2) copies of their typewritten Application Letters with recent Passport Photographs, copies of their Curriculum Vitae, O’Level Certificate among other necessary documents to:
The Office of the Coordinator,
Enugu Clean Team Project,
No. 9 CIDJAP Street,
Uwani, Enugu (Beside Umuchinemere Pro Credit Micro Finance Bank),
- Applications are to be submitted in person and is done free of charge. Any demand for money before submission of application Must be disregarded and reported.
- Passports photograph could be taken at the submission point.
- Pregnant women and nursing mothers are not eligible to apply.
To be ascertain, if the Enugu State Government Recruitment 2019 has officially started, reach out to the official Enugu State recruitment portal: http://www.enugustate.gov.ng/ or visit this page frequently for we shall update anytime the Enugu State Government Recruitment Form is out.
- Candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
- Online application is free.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about Enugu State Government Recruitment 2019, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+