Electronic Technician (SMD) Job at British American Tobacco Nigeria
Electronic Technician (SMD) Job at British American Tobacco Nigeria. British American Tobacco is all about freedom of choice – whether it’s our people or our products. Combined with our entrepreneurial spirit, it’s what’s driven our phenomenal success. We started trading tobacco over a hundred years ago. Today, we’re a multibillion dollar company with more than 200 brands in our portfolio. With robust positions in each of our regional markets, our future looks equally bright too.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Table of Contents
Job Number: 6401
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Appointment Type: Permanent
- British American Tobacco has an exciting opportunity for 1 Electronic Technician to join our Secondary Manufacturing Department (SMD) in our Ibadan factory.
- Our new colleague will ensure the reduction of breakdown on SMD machines and achieve maximum availability and efficiency through effective maintenance and provision of electro technical support to all SMD production machineries in line with best practices, at an effective cost, in a hygienic and safe working environment.
- The job purpose is to provide technical support to the Secondary/Filter Manufacturing to achieve production targets by ensuring continuous and cost effective operation of machinery through:
- Minimization of unplanned machine related down time.
- Optimization of spare parts and consumables usage.
- Implementation and execution of preventative and curative maintenance plans.
- Continuous observance of safe work policies and procedures.
TOP Job vacancies:
- Federal Civil Service 2018/2019 Recruitment
- NEITI Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Registration Form
- NAIC Recruitment 2018/2019 Registration Form
- Code of Conduct Bureau Recruitment 2018/2019 Registration Form
- CPC Recruitment 2018/2019 Registration Form www.cpc.gov.ng
- Rivers State Civil Service Recruitment 2018/2019 Form | Apply 20 Positions
- NNPC Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Registration Form | Registration Guide
- NHIS Recruitment 2018/19 Application Registration Form
- Zenith Bank Recruitment 2018/2019 for Graduate Trainee and Non-Graduates
- INEC Adhoc Recruitment 2018/2019
- CBN Recruitment 2018/19 | cbn.gov.ng | Apply Central Bank of Nigeria Job
- Minimum 3 years of experience in FMCG industry (preferable).
- Possess analytical problem-solving capability.
- Apply trouble shooting and problem-solving techniques.
- Minimize downtime through effective working practices.
- PLC knowledge (Siemens S7 300/400, TwinCAT, Motion Control.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online