Eko Maintenance Limited Recruitment 2018/19 Application Form (3 Positions)
Eko Maintenance Limited Recruitment 2018/19 Application Form (3 Positions). View current open jobs at Eko Maintenance Limited September, 2018 in Nigeria and apply today. Latest ongoing recruitment and job openings in Eko Maintenance Limited.
Table of Contents
- 1 Eko Maintenance Limited Recruitment 2018/19 Application Form
- 2 Eko Maintenance Limited Recruitment Form
- 3 How to Apply Eko Maintenance Limited Recruitment 2018/19 Application Form
Apply Current open jobs Eko Maintenance Limited September, 2018 in Nigeria. Latest ongoing recruitment and job openings in Eko Maintenance Limited.
Eko Maintenance Limited is a rapidly growing Facility Management Company that specializes in maintenance of high rise building facilities with office located in Victoria Island, Lagos. In view of our quest for expansion.
The Eko Maintenance Limited is currently recruiting to fill the following positions below in Lagos State:
Job Title: Recruitment Officer
- Drafting all recruitment plans for the company both Local & Expatriates
- Filling all current and future vacancies within the company
- Handling all job postings and sourcing of resumes for interviews
- Conduct interviews alongside all line managers
- Contact all successful candidates for employment
- Handle the on-boarding process, induction and orientation for new employees
- In-charge of providing all new employees with all items they require to perform their duties
- Co-ordinate with team leads to identify the training need of employees
- Organize training with requisite institutes
- Any other related duties
- Must be a holder of HND / B.Sc in Human Resources, Industrial and Labour Relations or a related course
- Minimum of 5 years experience
Application Closing Date
22nd September, 2018.
Job Title: Office Assistant/ Cleaner
- We are looking for a cleaner to take care of our facility and carry out cleaning duties.
- The goal is to keep the building in a clean and orderly condition.
- Dusting, sweeping, mopping, restroom cleaning and takes out trash constantly
- Notify the management of any repairs required
- Mix and dispose of all cleaning solutions appropriately
- Wipe down desks and chairs and make sure that stubborn smears are removed using appropriate cleaning materials
- Ensure that the restrooms are sanitized properly
- Ensure that the office kitchen and equipment is properly cleaned and maintained
- Must possess at least high school certificate
- Proven work experience as a cleaner
- Knowledge of cleaning chemicals and supplies, proper storage and disposal methods.
- Detailed, giving special attention to each task
- Organized and works quickly
- Must possess the endurance needed for the job
- Ability to walk, bend, push, pull and lift repetitively during working hours
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivation and the ability to identify and complete needed tasks without direct supervision
- Passionate about creating a welcoming environment through good hygiene
Application Closing Date
15th September, 2018.
TRENDING JOB VACANCIES THIS WEEK!
- Npower 2018 Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce 2018 Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy 2018 recruitment
- Nigerian Army 2018 Recruitment
- Nddc 2018 Recruitment
- MTN Nigeria 2018 Recruitment
- Nigerian Prisons 2018 Recruitment
- Nigerian immigration service 2018 Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs 2018 Recruitment
- Nigeria Police 2018 Recruitment
- DSS 2018 recruitment
- NAFDAC 2018 Recruitment
- INEC Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Registration Form
- Nestle Nigeria 2018 Recruitment
- Dangote 2018 Recruitment
Job Title: Store Manager
- Exercise general control over all activities in Stores Department
- Ensures safe keeping both as to quality and quantity of materials.
- Maintain proper records using an excel sheet.
- To initiate purchase requisitions for the replacement of stock of all regular stores items whenever the stock level of any item of store approaches the minimum limit fixed in respect thereof.
- Issue materials only in required quantities for specific jobs after obtaining due authorization,
- Any other related job
- Take reasonable care of my own safety.
- Take reasonable care of the safety of others that might be affected.
- Comply with all reasonable safety policies and procedures of the company including reporting of hazards or incidents via the company’s reporting process
- To take care of all equipment and PPEs in their possession
- Minimum of HND in a Business field such as Economics, Logistics, Accounting or any other related course and excellent record keeping knowledge
- Basic understanding, knowledge and experience in HSE procedures is a pre–requisite
- Ability to use excel or any form of store keeping software.
- Fluency in English
- Excellent record keeping knowledge.
- Ability to use excel or any form of store keeping software, fluent in English and excellent record keeping knowledge.
Application Closing Date
24th September, 2018.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected]
Note: Candidate must have managed a store made up of civil, electrical materials as this is a major criteria.