Jobs For All | Learning & Development Specialist Needed at Egbin Power Plc
Jobs For All | Learning & Development Specialist Needed at Egbin Power Plc. Learning & Development Specialist needed at Egbin Power Plc. The position role includes, but is not limited to, working with key stakeholders to develop L&D strategy, focusing on all aspects on the employee journey. The ideal candidate should possess BA degree in Business Administration or related field.
Job Title: Learning & Development Specialist.
Job Location: Lagos.
- This role is responsible for creating the people development strategies that will ensure that all staff have the skills, knowledge and development opportunities required to support Egbin’ s mission and vision.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with key stakeholders to develop L&D strategy, focusing on all aspects on the employee journey.
- Deliver the strategy in conjunction with the wider business and retail training teams ensuring that all L&D needs across the organization are regularly assessed and reviewed.
- Designs eLearning, videos and mobile training content using authoring software (e.g. Adobe Captivate, Articulate Studio, Storyline)
- Develop a suite of measurements KPIs that clearly demonstrate the impact and experience of learning within all delivery models.
- Ensure all training needs established in the business are aligned to the organizational mission and objectives.
- Evaluates training effectiveness and impact on business (e.g., Measures ROI on business impact through formalized metrics and reporting)
- Ensure that all activities including courses, resources and systems meet training needs; that appropriate activities and resources are planned, organized, commissioned, and delivered in line with those needs.
- Provide coaching and mentoring programs to support learning in the workplace.
- Consult with the business to determine learning and development priorities, balancing business requirements with the need for employees to achieve in their roles.
- In conjunction with the Talent Management team, provide input in change programs in addition to providing Organizational Development (OD), L&D and engagement diagnostics and solutions.
- To provide expertise in delivering induction and psychometric profile events as part of team development.
- Conduct orientation training sessions to assess level of skill and knowledge possessed and obtained by new hires
- Delivering group and individual instruction and training, covering a range of technical, operational, and corporate processes
- Collaborates with other training team members on various projects
Education and Work Experience:
- BA degree in Business Administration or related field.
- Minimum of 5-7 years of cognate experience in a Learning & Development specialist role.
- HR Professional Qualification is a must.
- People management Experience.
- Experience of designing competency and values frameworks.
- Experience of Training Needs Analysis (TNA) and evaluating and measuring impact of learning.
Skills and Competencies
- Current knowledge of effective learning and development methods
- Familiarity with e-learning platforms and practices
- Experience in project management
- Knowledge of People management and vendor management
- Knowledge and Interest in use of digital and social media to drive forward learning and engagement opportunities.
- Proficient in MS Office and Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills; sharp business acumen
- Relationship Management
- Project Management
- High ethical standards and integrity.
- Ability to keep confidential records.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks.
- Quick self-starter, multi-tasking and follow-through abilities
- Strong people /communication skills
- Strategic thinker
Application Deadline: Not Stated.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below: