Egbin Power Plc 2018/2019 Recruitment | Graduate HR Officer
Egbin Power Plc 2018/2019 Recruitment | Graduate HR Officer. Graduate HR Officer needed at Egbin Power Plc. The position role includes, but is not limited to, liaising with all the sections within HR department on HR process issues. The ideal candidate should possess first degree or its equivalent in Humanities or Social Sciences related discipline.
Job Title: Graduate HR Officer.
Job Location: Lagos.
- Assist with the general operation within the HR department, is the focal point for specific activities such as implementation and monitoring of HR Operation strategies; employee experience and employee engagement. Contributes directly to the work of the learning and development and recruitment units.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Liaise with all the sections within HR department on HR process issues
- Assist with the development of interventions for the implementation of HR strategies.
- Participate in disciplinary processes as defined in HR policy.
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and system
- Assist with the development of training and development programs
- Assist in performance management processes
- Working closely with various departments, increasingly in a consultancy role, assisting line managers to understand and implement policies and procedures
- Participate in the implementation of effective onboarding plans
- Process and channel employees’ requests to the appropriate functions e.g. grievances, loan requests, etc.
- Helping draw up plans for future employee needs.
Education and Work Experience:
- First degree or its equivalent in Humanities or Social Sciences related discipline.
- Professional qualification in HR Management e.g. Global Professional in HR (GPHR), Chartered Institute of Personnel Management (CIPM) will be an added advantage.
- 0-3 years relevant experience in a generalist HR role.
Skills and Competencies:
- Good knowledge of the power sector in terms of trends, challenges, opportunities, regulations, legislation etc.
- Ability to think strategically and holistically and to appreciate the systematic impact of various issues and solutions
- Good knowledge and understanding of key HR process areas and their linkages.
- Good understanding of employee/industrial relations, as well as an appreciation of the dynamics of the labor and employment legislations
- Sound knowledge of relevant applications to support HR operations
- Good administration and organizational skills
- Strong relationship management and interpersonal skills.
- Very good communication and presentation skills.
- Very good business writing skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills and influencing skills.
- Well-developed problem-solving skills.
- High ethical standards and integrity.
Application Deadline: Not Stated.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below: