EFCC Recruitment 2018/2019 | See 12 Criteria to Register EFCC Jobs
EFCC Recruitment 2018/2019 | See 12 Criteria to Register EFCC Jobs. EFCC, Economic and Financial Crimes Commission | In this article you will get latest updates on Economic and Financial Crimes Commission 2018 recruitment requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important updates for free – See more details below;
Table of Contents
EFCC Recruitment 2018/2019
The operations of the EFCC are often, very sensitive in nature. The EFCC therefore will initiate an intensive background investigation that you must pass before you can join the service. This is immediately after you pass our interview process and before you receive a conditional offer of employment.
The investigation includes a medical examination; verification of all employment documents submitted to us by you; a test for illegal drugs; credit and records checks; and extensive interviews with former and current colleagues, teachers, business associates, neighbors, friends, etc.
Additionally, all candidates must meet certain employment requirements in order to qualify for employment with the EFCC. Before applying for any position in the EFCC, please make sure that you are what you said you are.
Available Jobs for 2018 EFCC Recruitment Exercise
– Graduates Cadre;
– Diploma Cadre;
– S.S.C.E Cardre;
Not more than 25 years
12 Criteria to Register EFCC Jobs
Also, interested applicants that wants to register for EFCC recruitment form are advised to review the criteria for the selection of candidates for employment into the commission.
Below are 11 criteria an applicant must meet up to:
1. The candidate must not be more than 27 years old
2. The candidate must be single
3. Height (Minimum Male: 1.67 m; Female: 1.64 m)
4. The candidate must have Body Mass Index (BMI) OF NOT MORE THAN 30. (Not obese)
5. Chest Measurement (Not less than 34 inches for males)
6. Must have a good hearing, good eye-sight and sound mind (This is for the purpose of weapon handling and other law enforcement gadgets)
7. No recent medical surgery, no respiratory ailments or life threatening illnesses that can cause harm to the cadet and others during training
8. No tattoos of any form
9. Must not have any criminal record
10. No membership of any cult or terrorist group
11. Must not be a user or dependent on any illicit substance or recreational drugs (Strict penalties will be applied to any candidate/cadet who is caught during Medical Screening/Random Testing)
Other Requirements for EFCC Recruitment
- Physical Requirements: Height, Lack of deformities/Tattoos.
- Candidates must be indigenes of any of the above states they are applying for.
- They should also come along with shorts/round neck tee shirts for the exercise.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t Miss.
- Federal Government Recruitment 2018;
- EFCC Recruitment;
- NPower Recruitment;
- NIA Jobs in Nigeria;
- DPR Recruitment;
- NNPC Recruitment;
- Total Nigeria Recruitment;
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment;
- Nigerian Police Recruitment;
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment;
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment;
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2018;
- Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment 2018;
- Nigerian Custom Service Recruitment;
- Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria;
- Top Companies in Nigeria that are Recruiting Massive Intake this Month;
- www.rivjobs.ng – (RivJobs Portal) Rivers State Teachers 2018/19 Recruitment
- How to Apply for SSS and DSS Recruitment in Nigeria;
How to Apply EFCC Recruitment form 2018/2019 Online
Please note that all applicants must be:
- Must be single
- Must have their relevant educational certificates and not statement of result
- Must be physically fit.
- Must attach their certificate of Indigene/Local Government Area and birth certificate to their applications.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their applications in person at the EFCC address below to:
Time: 8:00am Daily
3rd – 4th November, 2017.
Venue: EFCC office, No. 16A, Reverend Oyebode Crescent, Iyaganku GRA, Ibadan, Oyo State.
- Candidates should report to the nearest EFCC zonal office for physical screening from
Friday, 3rd – Saturday, 4th November, 2017, while graduates can submit their CV’s at different nearest zonal offices.
- Interested candidates are expected to come with their Curriculum Vitae (CV), Passport Photographs, original copies of their credentials and other relevant documents for sighting.
- Candidates will be expected to comply with certain physical requirements like minimum height and absence of any physical deformities or tattoos
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, If you need Updates about EFCC Job Recruitment 2018, kindly provide us with your email and phone number in the comment box below. Note that service is free.