Edo University Supplementary Post UTME / DE 2018/2019 Admission Form
Edo University Supplementary Post UTME / DE 2018/2019 Admission Form. Edo University Supplementary post UTME form is out. The management of the Edo University, Iyamho (EUI) is now selling its 2018/2019 academic session supplementary post UTME and Direct Entry screening form.
Table of Contents
Applicants who sat for the 2018 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are to complete the Edo University Iyamho on-line application form @ www.edouniversity.edu.ng
- Apply for change of Institution through JAMB
- Complete the Edo University Iyamho On-line Application Form
- Participate in the Edo University Iyamho screening exercise.
Direct Entry Candidates:
All Direct Entry candidates are required to buy and process the JAMB Direct Entry Form. Requirements are:
- `A` level passes or its equivalent in relevant subjects.
- ND/HND with at least Lower Credit in relevant fields
- NCE with a minimum of Merit in related discipline.
- Very good passes in JUPEB/IJMB in relevant Subjects.
- B.Sc. in related discipline with minimum of a Second Class Lower
Candidates with C.G.P.A not less than 1.5 can transfer from other Universities to Edo University Iyamho, provided they:
(a). Purchase and complete the prescribed Edo University Inter-University Transfer application Form as well as pass interview/Screening exercise conducted by Edo University Iyamho.
(b). Ensure that transcript of their academic records are received in the Admissions office of Edo University Iyamho.
Candidates are expected to pay the sum of two thousand naira (N2,000) as application and screening fee.
SCREENING OF CANDIDATES: Applicants are to appear for Edo University Iyamho supplementary Screening Exercise on Thursday October 11th 2018 by 9am with the following documents (i). Edo University On-line application print out (ii). 2018 UTME result slip (iii). O’ Level result (iv). Birth certificate/affidavit (v) Application payment slip print out
For Further enquires please visit our website: www.edouniversity.edu.ng or contact: The Admission office, Edo University Iyamho, Edo State. Email: [email protected]; Phone No: 09025412171; 08064888518; 08065528915