ECOWAS Recruitment 2018/2019 | Ongoing ECOWAS Recruitment (5 Positions)
ECOWAS Recruitment 2018/2019 | Apply Ongoing ECOWAS Recruitment (5 Positions). Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) 2018 Recruitment Job Vacancies. Apply for the ongoing Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) 2018 Recruitment Job Vacancies right here.
Table of Contents
The Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) is a regional group of fifteen West African countries. Founded on 28 May 1975, with the signing of the Treaty of Lagos, its mission is to promote economic integration across the region. NOTE: These positions are open to nationals of ECOWAS Member States, which Nigeria is among member states.
Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
3.) Public Account Specialist
4.) Consultant (Comprehensive Assessment of the ECOWAS Headquarter Building for Renovation)
Location: West Africa
5.) Consultant Firm for Market Survey for Goods / Works Items
General Requirements for ECOWAS Recruitment 2018/2019
For the realization of the mission, the firm shall:
- Have an overall experience of at least ten (10)years’ experience in Building Construction assessment, providing architectural design and supervision;
- Have carried out successfully at least three (3) similar assignments (construction I Renovation) for an international organization or a renowned public body during the last 10 years;
- Applicant Must have working experience in at least 2 ECOWAS Countries in the past ten (10) years;
- Have the capacity to produce and provide the reports in English and French.
Application Closing Date for ECOWAS Recruitment Form
11Am (GMT+1); 20th September, 2018.
CHECK OUT OTHER HOT JOB VACANCIES!!!
- Kano State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2018/2019
- Shell Recruitment 2018/19 Registration Form Update
- Jobs in Kano State 2018/2019 For Graduates & Non Graduates
- Qatar Airways Recruitment 2018/2019
- Dangote Group 2018/19 Massive Job Recruitment (106 Openings)
- Lasaco Assurance Plc Massive Recruitment 2018/2019 Form
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Expressions of Interest (1 original and 3 copies) which must be delivered in sealed envelopes and clearly marked “Recruitment of a Public Finance Specialist in charge of the Harmonization of the Public Debt Management Framework”, Do not open except in the presence of the Tender Committee” to the address below:
The ECOWAS Tender Box,
The Directorate of General Administration, Procurement Division,
1st Floor ECOWAS Commission,
101 Yakubu Gowon Crescent,
P. M. B. 401,
- Interested consultants may obtain further information at the email addresses below during office hours: Monday to Friday from 9.00 am GMT+1 to 5.00 pm GMT+1. Email: [email protected], with copy to: [email protected]; [email protected] ; [email protected]
- Please note that electronic submissions are not accepted and will not be evaluated.
- This EOI is also published on the ECOWAS website http://www.ecowas.int/doing-business-in-ecowas/ecowas-procurement