Ecobank Nationwide Management Development Programme 2019
Ecobank Management Development Programme 2019 – Ecobank Nigeria Limited invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the 2019 Ecobank Management Development Programme (EMDP). The Programme is an intensive 21-month programme designed to build the bank’s talent pool in order to raise a new generation of leaders for Ecobank.
Table of Contents
- 1 Ecobank Management Development Programme 2019.
Ecobank Development Corporation (Ecobank Capital) is the investment banking and securities trading company of Ecobank Transnational Inc., the Pan African financial institution with banking and financial services operations across 34 countries in Africa, United Arab Emirates and the United Kingdom. We operate across 5 regional offices in Africa namely: Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, Cameroun and Ivory Coast.
Applications are invited for:
About The Management Development Programme
- The EMDP – Ecobank Management Development Programme is an intensive programme designed to build the bank’s talent pool in order to raise a new generation of leaders for Ecobank. Candidates that undergo this programme will upon completion be placed in positions aligned with their skills, experience and strengths at the entry point of functional managerial roles.
- 21-month programme with a combination of structured training, business-driven assignments and on-the-job projects, where candidates will gain valuable experience across the entire Ecobank Group.
- International & Intra-affiliate experience – To provide candidates with global exposure and networking opportunities.
- Business-driven “action learning projects” where trainees will gain valuable skills.
- Individual Coaching & Mentoring by Executives & Senior Colleagues.
Who are we looking for?
- Applicants not more than 28 years old.
- First degree in any discipline from a reputable foreign or national institution with a minimum of 2.1
- Master’s degree from a reputable foreign or national institution (Full-time study)
- Must have completed NYSC with 1-2 years post NYSC experience
- Relationship Management skills
- Analytical and Negotiation skills
- Entrepreneurial Mindset
- Digital ‘Savviness’
- Good team player and Strong Interpersonal skills
- Self-driven and result-oriented
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications
- Customer Service skills
- Programming skills or experience would be an advantage
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to build an International Career in the banking industry with a leading Pan- African Institution
- Placement in entry point of functional managerial role at the completion of the programme
- Reward and recognition
- Empowerment and accountability
- Opportunity to apply your creative and innovative skills
- Continuous leadership training and development upon completion of the programme
- Exposure to other affiliates within the Ecobank Group
Application Closing Date
5th January, 2019.
How to Apply.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Start Application
The following steps will guide you on how to successfully apply for the Ecobank Gradute and Management Development Programmes. Please note that a candidate can only apply for only one of the programmes. Dual application from any candidate will be disqualified.
- Step 1: Learn about EcoBank and the two Programmes:
- Go to the home page to learn about EcoBank and the two programmes.
- Step 2: Eligibility Check:
- Check the requirements for the different programmes to know which of them you are more suited for.
- Step 3: Apply:
- Click on the apply button under your preferred programme in the requirement page to navigate to the application page. You should fill the application form as directed.
- Step 4: Confirm Data & Submit:
- Before submission, check to confirm that you have provided the correct information about yourself. Pay close attention to your contact number and email.
- Step 5: Complete Application:
- After submitting your application, a unique ID will be generated for you on the confirmation page. This signifies that your application is successful. You will also get an e-mail with the Unique ID through the email address provided in your application. Please keep your unique ID securely as it will be used throughout the selection process.