ECB Recruitment 2018/2019 | Apply for Jobs at European Central Bank
Have you been looking for the right place to get a detailed information about the ECB Recruitment? Then your in the right place.
Table of Contents
- 1 ECB Recruitment 2018/2019 | Apply for Jobs at European Central Bank
- 2 About European Central Bank (ECB)
- 3 How you can I Apply ECB Recruitment Form?
- 4 ECB Recruitment – Who are we looking for?
- 5 ECB Recruitment Positions
- 6 ECB Recruitment News
Have you been hearing the ongoing news about ECB Recruitment?
Are you looking for a job that would take you outside the country and still give you a good pay?
Is your country a member of the European Nations?
Worry no more, you are in the right place.
Information this post would give you includes,
About European Central Bank (ECB)
The European Central Bank is perhaps best known for its monthly interest rate decisions. These are taken jointly with the national central banks of the euro area and apply to all 19 countries which have adopted the euro.
The Bank’s primary objective is to keep prices stable, i.e. to ensure that the purchasing power of the euro is not eroded by inflation. More recently, the ECB is also responsible for the effective and consistent functioning of the Single Supervisory Mechanism (SSM) in ensuring the safety and soundness of the European banking system through consistent supervision.
The ECB works closely with all 19 national central banks in the euro area and together with them forms a group called the Eurosystem. It also has regular contact with all 28 national central banks in the EU in a network called the European System of Central Banks.
As a result, many staff members are frequently in contact with colleagues and counterparts from the national central banks.
How you can I Apply ECB Recruitment Form?
If you join the ECB, you’ll be working in a multicultural environment, with colleagues from across Europe. You will have many opportunities to develop your personal and professional skills.
ECB Recruitment – Who are we looking for?
We seek high-calibre candidates who possess the highest levels of integrity, team spirit, a wide range of skills and an intrinsic motivation to work for Europe. We employ professionals of all ages, backgrounds and disciplines with expertise not only in economics and statistics, but also HR specialists, finance experts, legal counsels, linguists, IT professionals, support staff and others.
Here at the ECB you will face various challenges, explore varied opportunities and experience a people-centered working culture that gives you a voice, influence and the remit to make an impact – for Europe.
TRENDING JOB VACANCIES THIS WEEK!
- Npower 2018 Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce 2018 Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy 2018 recruitment
- Nigerian Army 2018 Recruitment
- Nddc 2018 Recruitment
- MTN Nigeria 2018 Recruitment
- Nigerian Prisons 2018 Recruitment
- Nigerian immigration service 2018 Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs 2018 Recruitment
- Nigeria Police 2018 Recruitment
- DSS 2018 recruitment
- NAFDAC 2018 Recruitment
- INEC Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Registration Form
- Nestle Nigeria 2018 Recruitment
- Dangote 2018 Recruitment
A young EU institution
We are one of the newest official EU institutions, set up in 1998, with over 2,500 staff from across Europe. We serve the people of Europe by protecting the value of the euro and keeping prices stable.
We are “young” in another respect as well – more than half our staff are aged between 35 and 45, and the average age of our managers is about 45.
- We are independent – we are not subject to outside influence, for example from other EU institutions or the governments of EU Member States
- We are transparent – we help the public understand what we do by explaining our policies and actions
- We are accountable – we work for the people of Europe and are accountable to them through the European Parliament
See other Jobs You can apply for Below:
- Teaching Job vacancies in Lagos State
- Secondary Schools Teaching Jobs in Port Harcourt, Rivers State
- Primary School Teaching Jobs in Port Harcourt, Rivers State
- Rivers State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- Delta State Hospitals Management Board Job Recruitment
- Midwestern Oil and Gas Company Limited Recruitment 2018/19 Application Form
- Banking Jobs in Asaba, Delta State 2018/2019 | See 30 Jobs for Bankers Here
- Government Secondary School 2018/2019 Teacher Jobs in Lagos State
- KPMG Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment 2018/2019
- CBN Recruitment 2018/19 | cbn.gov.ng | Apply Central Bank of Nigeria Job Vacancy
- ExxonMobil Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form for Graduates
- Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital Recruitment 2018/19 (23 Positions)
- Shell Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form
ECB Recruitment positions include;
We’d like to inform the general public that the ECB is currently recruiting but we’ll be sure to updating you on this page. Some reports have it that the ECB recruitment form is out and on sale but those reports are false.
You should be careful so you do not get scammed off your money by those who will offer you fake forms and links. Disregard any form of advert you come across.
If this information on how to apply for ECB recruitment helped you do well to share this post and tell your friends about the ongoing ECB recruitment.