Study in UK 2019: Apply Dr. Donald Dean Medical Bursary & Graduate Program
Study in UK 2019: Apply Dr. Donald Dean Medical Bursary & Graduate Program. Dr Donald Dean Medical Bursary 2018-19: The College will be offering 3 first year bursaries of up to £12,000 to new medical undergraduate students starting in 2018.
The Dr Donald Dean Medical Bursary is a newly established Bursary which is provided to help students undertaking the:
The award is aimed at relieving financial stress and allowing students the opportunity to pursue a rounded educational experience, both within and beyond their studies.
Eligible Countries: UK
The award supports three medical students with £2,000 per year for the duration of their 5 or 6-year program of study. The overall value of the bursary will, therefore, be £10,000 for MBBS students and £12,000 for EMDP students.
The College has tried to give students an early opportunity to begin their research of student funding. Although every effort has been made to ensure that information provided is both helpful to prospective candidates and accurate at the time of its publication, it is possible that some information may be outdated or superseded before the start of the 2018–19 academic year.
Eligible applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be a current, first year, first degree medical student at King’s College London in 2018-19:
- Applicants must be home fee status and permanently domiciled in the UK;
- Applicants must be enrolled on the 5 year MBBS or 6 year EMDP programmes;
- Applicants must not be repeating, re-sitting or returning from a period of interrupted study;
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate that you have applied for and taken the full means tested part of your student loan for maintenance;
- Applicants must have a household income of £25,000 or less and have given Student Finance ‘consent to share’ your household income data with the College.
October 31, 2018
Where can I get further information?
To find out more about this bursary scheme, please contact the Student Funding Office.