Dr Donald Dean Medical Bursary & Graduate Program Application Form
Dr Donald Dean Medical Bursary & Graduate Program Application Form. Dr Donald Dean Medical Bursary & Graduate Program At King’s College London 2019. The Dr Donald Dean Medical Bursary is a newly established Bursary which is provided to help students undertaking the:
Table of Contents
The award is aimed at relieving financial stress and allowing students the opportunity to pursue a rounded educational experience, both within and beyond their studies.
Application Deadline: October 31, 2018
Eligible Countries: UK
Type: Bursary & Graduate Program
The award supports three medical students with £2,000 per year for the duration of their 5 or 6-year program of study. The overall value of the bursary will, therefore, be £10,000 for MBBS students and £12,000 for EMDP students.
Eligible applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be a current, first year, first degree medical student at King’s College London in 2018-19:
- Applicants must be home fee status and permanently domiciled in the UK;
- Applicants must be enrolled on the 5 year MBBS or 6 year EMDP programmes;
- Applicants must not be repeating, re-sitting or returning from a period of interrupted study;
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate that you have applied for and taken the full means tested part of your student loan for maintenance;
- Applicants must have a household income of £25,000 or less and have given Student Finance ‘consent to share’ your household income data with the College.