DOOLEYS Lidcombe Catholic Club Undergraduate Bursaries Scholarship 2018/2019
DOOLEYS Lidcombe Catholic Club Undergraduate Bursaries Scholarship 2018/2019. The Australian Catholic University (ACU) is offering DOOLEYS Lidcombe Catholic Club Bursaries to Interested applicants who are looking to study a degree program at the Institution.
Table of Contents
This scholarship program is designed to financially assist undergraduate students, suffering financial hardship, to continue their studies.
Applications Deadline: March 11, 2019
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Undergraduate and Postgraduate programs.
Value Of Scholarships: $2,500
- Federal Government Recruitment 2018;
- EFCC Recruitment;
- NPower Recruitment;
- NIA Jobs in Nigeria;
- DPR Recruitment;
- NNPC Recruitment;
- Total Nigeria Recruitment;
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment;
- Nigerian Police Recruitment;
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment;
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment;
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2018;
- Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment 2018;
- Nigerian Custom Service Recruitment;
- Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria;
- Top Companies in Nigeria that are Recruiting Massive Intake this Month;
- ICRC Jobs in Nigeria;
- How to Apply for SSS and DSS Recruitment in Nigeria;
- Applicants must be International students
- Applicants must have applied or applying to ACU
- Applicants must have great communication skills
- Applicants must be fluent in English Language
How To Apply: Apply online by clicking the button below and completing the application form. You must attach the following documentation with your application:
- A written statement of approximately 200 words outlining the hardship or barriers you have faced in accessing higher education, and how your degree will change your future.
- Most recent Tax Assessment Notice OR
Centrelink Income Statement OR
the most recent 60 days of bank transactions AND pay slips from the last 6 weeks
You are requested to submit a letter of appreciation for the donor explaining how the scholarship has assisted you. The letter should be submitted to the Scholarships Office no later than 1 October 2018.
Do well to use the SHARE buttons below to inform others