Die Presse Scholarship – MSc Program Environmental Technology & International Affairs
Die Presse Scholarship – MSc Program Environmental Technology & International Affairs. The scholarship will be awarded by a panel of experts. EUR 13,300 have to be paid on the scholarship`s own risk. There is no legal recourse; the winner will be informed.
FINDING IT SO HARD TO ADVERTISE YOUR BUSINESS ONLINE???
CLICK HERE TO SEE EASY STEPS ON HOW TO ADVERTISE ONLINE
Are you an International Student? Are you looking to pursue a degree program in Austria?
The Die Presse Scholarship “Environmental Technology & International Affairs” is now open for application. This scholarship program is awarded to International students who are willing to undergo a degree program at TU Wien in Austria.
Applications Deadline For Die Presse Scholarship:
Interested individuals are advised to apply on or before February 18, 2019
Eligible Countries: International
Eligible Field Of Study: “Environmental Technology & International Affairs”.
Value Of Scholarship: The daily newspaper “Die Presse” will again award a scholarship in the amount of EUR 13,300 this year, thus contributing indirectly to the solution of problems relevant for environment at an international level.
Die Presse Scholarship Requirements
Admission requirements are a Baccalaureate degree, a Magister degree or an internationally recognized first degree in any field of study.
An excellent command of English is a prerequisite for admission. Non-native speakers need to furnish evidence of their language skills. The following certificates are recognized:
- First degree in English
- IELTS (minimum 7.0) or
- TOEFL (minimum 627 Points (written), or 263 Points (computer based) or 106 Points (internet based)).
The selection process is highly competitive. Its goal is to register high quality participants based on a variety of criteria, that measure the candidates demonstrated abilities as students, managers and leaders.
- Past academic experience, with greater weight given to more recent study. General intellectual ability
- Demonstrated ability to assume responsibility and achieve measurable results, as evaluated by the type, level, and amount of work experience.
- Personal statement of goals, challenges, and experience.
Die Presse Scholarship Eligibility:
- Applicants must have a Baccalaureate degree, a Magister degree or an internationally recognized first degree in any field of study.
- Applicants must have an excellent command of English.
- Applicants must have excellent grades from previous educational programs.
How To Apply Die Presse Scholarship Online:
2. Fill in the online application form and upload your CV.
- The document size of your CV must not exceed 1 MB.
3. Post copies of the following to the DA Registrar’s Office: these documents (double set – except for the recommendation letters) should reach the Registrar by March 15, 2019 at the latest:
- motivation letter
- proof of competence in English (please check the requirements and the list of accepted certificates under the tag “admission”)
- university/college diploma
- transcript of grades
- high school diploma
- copy of your passport
- photo (passport sized)
- two recommendation letters. These MUST be:
- submitted by the referees to the candidate in a sealed envelope or
- submitted by the referees directly to our registrar Ms Genny Chiarandon by postal mail
Please send the documents (double set – except for the recommendation letters) listed above to
Diplomatic Academy of Vienna
1040 Vienna, Austria
The second set of these documents is needed to register candidates who have been admitted to the ETIA program simultaneously as students of the TU Wien.
The working languages of the Diplomatic Academy are English, French and German. If your documents are not issued in one of these languages, please make sure you include certified translations with your application.
If interested, follow this link http://application.da-vienna.ac.at/master/Application.aspx to apply